DBD down for over a month

Hello there guys, I understand it takes a while to safely update a cheat for EAC. I purchased the 30 day DBD, and within 2 or 3 days, there was an update and the cheat has been down ever since.

I am assuming there will be compensation, but in the mean time, I'd like to go on discord and see what's going on and stuff, but I haven't been able to see the chat history, it says I have no permission.

Can't wait for this to come back to work.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Forget it...

It will take few months to update all the cheats...

it's been over 1month since are all down....

even they don't put some announcement about updating...

They are just playing games :)

Slowly many will leave this forum just like what was happening with PARADOX ( Best PUBG Hack EVER ), after a big UPDATE from PUBG they where going in update/Maintenance, like this 2-3 months and then Shut Down.... and like this 50 or 80E  dissapear :)

I don't know what it's going on here...

But after so long..

No announcement...

Nothing from Admins...

just vanish....

Sad :( 

Edited by iReaL95

11 minutes ago, iReaL95 said:

Forget it...

It will take few months to update all the cheats...

it's been over 1month since are all down....

even they don't put some announcement about updating...

They are just playing games

Slowly many will leave this forum just like what was happening with PARADOX ( Best PUBG Hack EVER ), after a big UPDATE from PUBG they where going in update/Maintenance, like this 2-3 months and then Shut Down.... and like this 50 or 80E  dissapear

I don't know what it's going on here...

But after so long..

No announcement...

Nothing from Admins...

just vanish....

Sad  

you must be new around here as its not the first time we have had extended downtime while we improve our client.

There is no point in us copy/pasting the same forum post over and over as there is no new info we can provide as giving you any info is allso giving it to the ac companies and that would be stupid and only extend the downtime.

if you think that we are a scam then i do feel sorry for you and id advice you to go elsewhere as all of our loyal customers know that we arent a scam and we take our customers security really serious and if that means we have to take a cheat down for months at a time we will no questions asked.

so if you prefere to get banned every few days there are plenty of providers out there that dont give a fuck about your security, enjoy that...

• Like 1

I am not complaining about the time it takes, I understand how much time it takes to debug with idapro and xdbg64 etc, I know making a driver to map manually with out getting detected specially on non slotted hacks is a very delicate process. ... You have to analyze what was changed, with out guessing, thats the only way to do it with out compromising our HWID etc etc, ... I actually rather wait for a solid driver than to get detected in 2 weeks... I know the driver is the problem not the actual cheat itself...  I am just sad that I suddenly lost permission to read discord, even though I still have about 28 / 27 days left frozen in my sub. 

15 hours ago, kisucoyao said:

I am not complaining about the time it takes, I understand how much time it takes to debug with idapro and xdbg64 etc, I know making a driver to map manually with out getting detected specially on non slotted hacks is a very delicate process. ... You have to analyze what was changed, with out guessing, thats the only way to do it with out compromising our HWID etc etc, ... I actually rather wait for a solid driver than to get detected in 2 weeks... I know the driver is the problem not the actual cheat itself...  I am just sad that I suddenly lost permission to read discord, even though I still have about 28 / 27 days left frozen in my sub. 

its just how our system is setup regarding discord, we had some ppl in the past join it and copy paste everything to reddit and got some ppl banned as they would use it tot rack users etc etc, thats why when your sub runs out you have no access to discord and cant join it without a active sub to one of our cheats. Once you get your lost time compensated you can view discord again or join it if the bot kicked you(it will after some time)

23 hours ago, Xpi said:

you must be new around here as its not the first time we have had extended downtime while we improve our client.

There is no point in us copy/pasting the same forum post over and over as there is no new info we can provide as giving you any info is allso giving it to the ac companies and that would be stupid and only extend the downtime.

if you think that we are a scam then i do feel sorry for you and id advice you to go elsewhere as all of our loyal customers know that we arent a scam and we take our customers security really serious and if that means we have to take a cheat down for months at a time we will no questions asked.

so if you prefere to get banned every few days there are plenty of providers out there that dont give a fuck about your security, enjoy that...

If you have just understand "this provides it's scam"  i'm sorry for you , but you did understand wrong...

That was just an exemple...

i have few months on discord...

But it's not about this...

It's about communication with the comunity :)

• Administrator
11 hours ago, iReaL95 said:

If you have just understand "this provides it's scam"  i'm sorry for you , but you did understand wrong...

That was just an exemple...

i have few months on discord...

But it's not about this...

It's about communication with the comunity

Ive written an update post, everything has been said there:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

Ive written an update post, everything has been said there:

That it's old... since then it's almos 1 month...

And so far from now, we didn't have any new updates coming...

If. from the other cheats it's been working or making some progress....

Or now chods it's more interested in APEX/Sea of Thieves/Mordhau?