After every patch it takes ages to update since they apparently never test what they code so it never works and we have to wait longer. I Dont recommend buying it if youre searching for a cheat that actually works most of the time other than that IF the autoblock works its good against players with less than 20 hours playtime everyone above will destroy you regardless so youre better off without autoblock. esp is ok does what it should even tho some options just dont work. Aimbot is wiggly and only works shortrange also its sometimes kinda buggy and you cant always turn Show FOV off again. 

i give it a 3/10

~Snow

7 hours ago, WittiJ said:

After every patch it takes ages to update since they apparently never test what they code so it never works and we have to wait longer. I Dont recommend buying it if youre searching for a cheat that actually works most of the time other than that IF the autoblock works its good against players with less than 20 hours playtime everyone above will destroy you regardless so youre better off without autoblock. esp is ok does what it should even tho some options just dont work. Aimbot is wiggly and only works shortrange also its sometimes kinda buggy and you cant always turn Show FOV off again. 

i give it a 3/10

~Snow

Hold up did auto-block work for you today? After today/yesterdays cheat update, auto-block doesn't work at all. I think chod couldn't figure out fixing auto-block with the new combat mechanics. I recommend they take this cheat down indefinitely until they can actually get auto-block to work in some instance at least. Otherwise new people will be led on to buy a cheat that is essentially useless. 

yeah it didnt work but it worked before patch and back then it was actually quite good compared to others i tested

5 hours ago, xRoyale said:

Hold up did auto-block work for you today? After today/yesterdays cheat update, auto-block doesn't work at all. I think chod couldn't figure out fixing auto-block with the new combat mechanics. I recommend they take this cheat down indefinitely until they can actually get auto-block to work in some instance at least. Otherwise new people will be led on to buy a cheat that is essentially useless.