Why are EFT cheats so expensive at the moment ?

Xenatoros

Hey , just a stupid question... i bought chod's in 2k18 for i think 25 or 30 $ / month what was a really fair and nice price in my opinion but even now... when i look at the pricelist i see its nearly 100$ is there any reason for that ? and chod's is sadly not the single site... in my opinion its not worth it anymore I'll hope and wait until it cost 25 or 30 $ again. Greez have a nice day :)

3 hours ago, neoxy9292 said:

What are you talking about? chod's is always worth it  

Sure maybe in ure opinion, if i wouldnt knew that they changes prica from 30$ too 100$ i would ssy it too, but i'll never ever pay 3 times more / month then before ?

Hello, that's the past tense.

The product is powerful and stable

It is worth buying at this price.

Including many other suppliers now, some will be more expensive.

Their products are more trust than other vendors.

23 minutes ago, wangxiaoxin said:

Hello, that's the past tense.

The product is powerful and stable

It is worth buying at this price.

Including many other suppliers now, some will be more expensive.

Their products are more trust than other vendors.

Yeah i know that chod's stuff is really really great, thats the point why im so sad about , its corona some people lost their job's , many people dont get there money from the gouverment and so on.

Im one of this guys, i mean even if i wanted to buy i can't cause 100$ is in my current situation too much and thats the reason why iam so sad about cause 3 years ago was 30$ enough now it have to be 100$ i dont get the point of trippeling the price sorry.

29 minutes ago, Xpi said:

things change, anticheats change and thus its becomes harder to keep a cheat safe and it takes more time so ofc the price goes up.

Oh okay sad ? but thanks for ure answer and gl with selling ure cheats. Ill watchout for other solutions.

• 4 weeks later...

the sad thing it's after you buying the product it's not take few days and go in update for months :)))

Ok high price good/rare product...

But if they don't put some interest in update the cheats.... people forgot about their product...and like this some one else have money in the pocket :)

"if you are smart enought don't take it personal" 

Chees!?

6 hours ago, iReaL95 said:

the sad thing it's after you buying the product it's not take few days and go in update for months :)))

Ok high price good/rare product...

But if they don't put some interest in update the cheats.... people forgot about their product...and like this some one else have money in the pocket

"if you are smart enought don't take it personal" 

Chees!?

Chod's puts safety first so you dont get banned. That comes at the cost of occasional update periods. Remember these cheats are currently open to the public which makes it easier for anti-cheats to update and patch methods for bypassing.

• 8 months later...

I think EFT should go private or for VIP because as Chod always places an absolute importance on security, checking the members and the way he plays will be an extra security, I think for the work that Chod does he should not  to be worn by everyone so quickly, I'm just my opinion

• 4 weeks later...