What's your favorite game to cheat in? and why

Bobwhisker

I've always enjoyed cheating in FPS games like Paladins or battlefield because I generally have crappy aim. lol. Some games make it really hard to cheat though and still look legit like Valorant. The Sea of thieves cheat offered here was great because there was no way to spectate me and I never was worried about being banned. Sometimes though trying not to get caught is part of the thrill for me. Anyways I was wondering what kind of games the people of Chod's like cheating in the most and why.

I suppose it was dead by daylight. Community was bit toxic so it felt frustrating to lose sometimes. Also it was a pain to farm bloodpoints without great amount of time investment. So i use this to farm Events and bloodpoints it is a shame right now that its down during the DBD event.

• 1 month later...

First, hope yall doing well and welcome back, have been waiting for while, this is the best news for me. My first cheat ever is chods' hunt showdown, I like to use cheat in fps, but i have tried certain cheat of chods before. They all amazing, especially DBD. I used to play that game a lot. But I haven't try the EFT yet, cause when i knew about chods, the eft already shut down. Hope it will come back in future and I would like to give a try on that game too.

• 7 months later...