Information Regarding Recent Downtime & Surprise At The End

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I wanted to say a few words from the team regarding the concurrent downtime, issues, Avast and so on!   Downtime: Sadly,  stability and uptime has been decreasing because of f

Congrats to: @sumikab @ShinyIvy @panda1998a @StRonK @Dems1987   You guys have 24 hours from now on to contact me here or on discord. If its not claimed another person wil

I just read this and Faceless's post, As much as we would like it to work right away, we ( atleast i ) still care about the people behind it. You are human like us. By that i mean do take care of your

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I just read this and Faceless's post, As much as we would like it to work right away, we ( atleast i ) still care about the people behind it. You are human like us. By that i mean do take care of yourself too. As Faceless said you guys have personal life's too and need time for yourselfs too. We all know family comes first and probably all of you have some family ( wife, children etc. ) that requires time and effort too. Take care and work safely. 

Edited by Deatho
I said We but i dont know if everyone care and think as i do. so i changed The We still care and added ( atleast i )
  • Like 2

On 26/03/2021 at 06:50, Feary said:

Hello! I wanted to say a few words from the team regarding the concurrent downtime, issues, Avast and so on!

Downtime:

Sadly,  stability and uptime has been decreasing because of frequent EAC updates which introduced major updates at the start of the year which caused significant downtime across many products.

I would like you all to take a mental note that the current number of our developers are only two: Chod and Don Coderleone, fighting against 50+ people.

We always have and will continue prioritizing safety over uptime and income.

This is something Chod always stood for.

We are also very fair in compensating the days lost during downtime.

This will not change and if we think there is a risk for customers we will disable the cheat without further delay.

Issues:

With Avast included in our injection method new wave of issues came with it.

It was generally a smooth switch but it caused a lot of issues for some people, some even had issues  that couldn't be solved.

Some cheat features come and go, we discover new ones, and developers patch couple, we will always try to introduce new meaningful features for all games.

Conclusion:

The cat and mouse game resumes, we're confident that we gained couple steps ahead of the cat and will continue working on it.

As usual we cannot give out any estimates when will services will be resumed but we are aiming for next week. 

I would like to express our gratitude from the team to every one of you for sticking with us during bad and good times. Even if you have been here for years or only couple days.

We will continue working hard so we can provide quality and secure cheats for all of you.

Now the surprise:

We will be giving away 5 subscriptions to the lucky winners, free of choice (Except EFT and RUST)

Please note you will be given the product registered on your account, not a license key.

Who can participate:  Anybody who registered on the site before today. Accounts created today will be disqualified from the giveaway.

How to participate: Reacting to this topic.

When will it start: Immediately after posting

When will it end:  28th Sunday, March, 2021 8 PM CET time zone.

Good luck to everyone, winners will be announced here.

Thank you for reading, stay safe!

i9-9900k @ 5ghz | Asus XI Formula | 32gb G.Skill RGB @ 3200 | MSI RTX 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | Corsair H150i PRO | LG 27GL850-B

https://chods-cheats.com/?&_rid=38617

ねだるな、勝ち取れ、さすれば与えられん。

Love you 😍

I just read Faceless post.

I'm sure what's going on behind the scenes will be a new start of a new awesome era.  

Gaming now adopts crazy AC and Chods team should adapt to gaming industries fight against cheeses. 

I'm more than sure that Chods team will offer premium services and I've been waiting for this move ever since BE/EAC became mainstreaming in gaming industry and EFT implemented BE. 

Cheesing scene gone crazy regarding prices and serious actors especially BE/EAC protected games.

You can as an example Invite new member each week or 2 weeks among candidates you find fitted for invites etc. There's one cheese site that implemented Invite system successfully and been UD for years now. So Invite system will be ideal for chods.

Good luck to you guys as it ain't easy but I'm pretty sure Chods has some Fidel costumers that was waiting for some major moves that will benefit chods team and community. 

Just imagine having BE/EAC protected cheeses available all here at chods site and pretty sure at competitive prices.

Let this dream become true.

Thanks for awesome years  and more to come