Idea of ​​additions for cheats.

7Skies

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

psilent probably doesnt work for most games and i dont really see the benefit of client side silent aim.

The interesting side of the psilent is that when you are spec by a player or the administrative team of a game, it prevents them from seeing the aimbot lock and it makes it easier to kill.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, niquetamere said:

The interesting side of the psilent is that when you are spec by a player or the administrative team of a game, it prevents them from seeing the aimbot lock and it makes it easier to kill.

that is sooo wrong its sad to see ppl think this still, psilent client side(some client side will still lock to spectators but not you) wont show to a spectator but they can see your xhair isent on target but your hitting with every bullet and for dev's/ac's its easy to see in the log that your hitting even when your not on target.

sure psilent or silent aimbot whatever you prefere is great if the ppl specating you are dumb but anyone with a tiny bit of knowhow about the game will know whats up and as faceless said alot of games psilent wont even work in so its not just "make psilent cuz i like it" as it all depends on the game and more and more games are making sure you cant do it anymore.

few years ago(god iam getting old) psilent was a thing in dayz and every cheat on the market had it(not magic bullet but a true psilent) but as a server owner it was sooo easy to see when someone used it that i didnt even have to spectate them, logs was more then enough to ban them.

my point is, dont think that psilent in this day of age is such a great thing.

10 minutes ago, Xpi said:

that is sooo wrong its sad to see ppl think this still, psilent client side(some client side will still lock to spectators but not you) wont show to a spectator but they can see your xhair isent on target but your hitting with every bullet and for dev's/ac's its easy to see in the log that your hitting even when your not on target.

sure psilent or silent aimbot whatever you prefere is great if the ppl specating you are dumb but anyone with a tiny bit of knowhow about the game will know whats up and as faceless said alot of games psilent wont even work in so its not just "make psilent cuz i like it" as it all depends on the game and more and more games are making sure you cant do it anymore.

few years ago(god iam getting old) psilent was a thing in dayz and every cheat on the market had it(not magic bullet but a true psilent) but as a server owner it was sooo easy to see when someone used it that i didnt even have to spectate them, logs was more then enough to ban them.

my point is, dont think that psilent in this day of age is such a great thing.

I understand your point of view and that of @Faceless , it was just an idea given like that ..

It would have really helped me on DeadSide for example because with the "HMR" sight it is impossible to use the Aimlock since it will always lock next to it.

It is in relation to these kinds of things that the pSilent could be good.

You are the dev's, not me so I'm not going to create a controversy and confusion over this, you do a good job and I appreciate your different points of view :)

Edited by niquetamere

• Administrator
1 minute ago, niquetamere said:

I understand your point of view and that of @Faceless , it was just an idea given like that ..

It would have really helped me on DeadSide for example because with the "HMR" sight it is impossible to use the Aimlock since it will always lock next to it.

It is in relation to these kinds of things that the pSilent could be good.

You are the dev's, not me so I'm not going to create a controversy and confusion over this, you do a good job and I appreciate your different points of view :)

nothing wrong in asking ;), its why we have a forum so we can talk abou things like this.

the issue in deadside is on the list to be fixed in the future but ue4 wont allow psilent sadly.(if i remembe correctly)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1