Questions Before Buying ( A Little Confused but getting the Spirit)

I have Avst Premium. Why i maybe Assumed false that your Programm is Detected there. I got the Whole package from Avat. Its VPN and Stuff. Is that fine to use when having your Cheese?
What does the Maintaince mean ? A Solo Detection or just Writing on the Code ?

When was the Last BM Wave? Cause on the Forum you find some " We had BM Detec." but not on Status when Scrolling down.

Sry for making a New Post. And yes iam able to get the Cheese just wanna know this stuff before Getting it :)

Posted (edited)

@Faceless

"by Manual" a Detection per Admin or Selected per other Components "Shadowbans" and stuff more. Cause for me i dont know what the Maintaince mean. Having smthg to work on is for me , it happend smthg. but maybe you only re-writing code of the Cheese.

Thanks for Answering my Questions. Do i need a HWID Spoofer in any way if i get first time banned ?

Edit: Please let me know if tagging you is not Allowed

Edited by Vetterliklitschko

Posted (edited)

Thx for the Answers so far. Since i never Used Smthg like that , but read a little into what you need or may not need, iam a Little Overwhelmd ÁTM. Is there any Tutorial after buying for this. Cause i want my PC as Safe as it can be. And How does a Ban Effect me. Does EAC Collect all HWID ( Even if iam Playing legit from time to time ) so that all systems getting Banned or can i Safe a Main Account Through that use of a "Spoofer" ? Sry if iam asking so much , but its my first time and Many many new Topics to that. Especially if a Product is "pricy" you have many Questions maybe in mind. But mostly this is Saying smthg about quality cause of a good COder behind that . Is a Spoofer included or you now a Safe adress ?

EDIT: Thanks for all the Answers so far. And hopefully you dont look at me Like an Idiot but i were only one time on an Other site. And any Product there is heavily Priced and there were not much ^^ i left after a Month so iam very new to Stuff.

Posted (edited)

@Faceless

@Feary

What payment Options do i got with banktransfer or Electric methods like paypal?

if i press on Pay on Trustpay. cause there is Sepa as an Payment ( Bank transfer in EU ) is it instantly a Invoice for me or if there is not an Option for me can i cancel the Payment ?