i am not sure if this is the right spot to post about this but here it gose and sorry if its the wrong spot . 

i am very interested into buying the hunt chees but what is the detection status at the moment is it safe to grab it and i know its never safe to chees and a ban is always there if its abused  but i would like some one to comofort me  about this and thank you.

4 hours ago, pari said:

@TokuhasDoku Is it due to the detection of anticheat? Or is it because of the developer's monitoring? Any guess?

Not entirely sure was using the cheat as soon as it went back up , only been using ESP , no sway and no recoil was not using anything else and was banned in around a week or less. Wasnt playing every day aswell only every now and then, if i had to take a guess it could of been anti since i was banned mid match and had 0 kills i doubt there was anything to monitor in that specific match

Edited by TokuhasDoku

I have 15 hours on the same acc i tested the cheats before and after release, same for the hunt testers and other staff member we're all fine (this is my 3rd acc, 2 banned) and its fine.

Sorry but its NOT detected at all. We are investigating if there are other parameters because a lot of people can play just fine.

@Fearyif its not detected how could i have been banned my , i also cheated in my main that had multiple  hours dlc’s and a already high KD there would be no reason for my account to look sus in the first place, ( and im not mad that i got banned idc tbh just dont want other people to get banned if the cheat is detected )