Addressing your concerns

Chod

Honestly I can't complain at all. Every cheat is known to be detected as some point and I had fun using it while it lasted. I rather have a cheat being down to protect more people from getting banned if it is indeed detected. 

I've purchased cheats from lots of other cheat providers and when dealing with EAC protected games, most usually last about 1 month or less before getting detected. 

Chod has the best DBD cheat I've used and it went strong for almost a 1 Year without being detected. No other cheat provider that I know of has done that so kudos to the admins/staff on working hard for that and disabling it to protect more accounts from getting a ban.

I can only say that for the DBD cheat. I dont know about other EAC games Chod provides. 

I rather wait  till they are comfortable enough to say it is undetected again, that way it can survive the longest instead of getting an instant ban after 4 days of use. 

from personal experience.. I got banned twice for deadside hack before my joining Chods family, I've never faced a ban since then.

I fully trust them.. still I know we all wanna play with hacks.. some might cant wait long, But hacking a game with anti cheat engine is not something easy..

Give the Dev. team the time they need.. Its a matter of time.

We stand by Chod! and the team too! Way to go! this is exactly what i try and talk to everybody about, the way you care, the way you try and help and satisfy each and everyone of us! 
Been here now for years, and not once have i been disappointed, i appreciate the down time tbh, id rather have no cheese one week than having my account banned in the game because it was not safe to use as many other providers dont take down the cheat they sell. I appreciate the care and lookout for us, And for those who dont understand, you will get all the time back if you have cheese active while it went out.

Chods care first about the safety as he literally said it himself, safety of us, They could drop down bullshit like all the other providers and still get money in their pocket, believe it or not. But these people are not greedy, they give quality products. 

And for all of you who say the team is rude or what not, Why have they not been rude to any of us other? i have never seen a rude comment from any of the staff, ive opend tickets after tickets and asked questions literally about anything, ive allways got a nice and welcoming answer with help, they take direct contact so they can help you rightaway. 
Chods dont worry they will come around if they see all the other sites and how rude the other ones are. You dont have to worry, just do your thing take care of the family, We are here by you! 
Chods Team for the win! ❤️ 
@Chod You are one of the very few people i have respect for, especially for coming out and really showing everyone how much you care about us, Thank you for being you. 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, 1tmccollum said:

I wouldn't have an issue with the downtime at all if we were given an actual reason why (aka, something like this post you just made). 

A lot of people would really love this sort of communication, rather than your spokes-people (aka, Feary / Faceless) acting like complete dicks to customers. You make a quality product and it's something I'd use over all other cheeses available, but damn the customer-service is pretty shit. Ask questions in the chat and get bent over for wanting to know about the product you just spent money on.

I think if you put it in this light there is a reason to the madness. Especially if you look at it from a another angle? I mean if chod and his team were to tell us any detail of what they are doing and how long the eta’s were they would be risking a chance that some of the players who go out hunting for hacking communities like this one and report any of the updates and or movement going on to the game developers. Hence once chods relaunches cheats these games where we use the hacks will know to be on the lookout. It’s just a safety precaution. I myself have seen reports on reddit where people were going out of their way to update anyone and everyone especially the mods and developers what the cheat status is on chods specifically. Example ——

58FF5C09-2F80-4967-BCD2-D1075498A2DD.png

If it makes you so sad, get out of retirement and help @Don Coderleone code shit.

Don going to age like 40 years after all these cheese are restored, and at this rate Don needs a raise, or a fat bonus.

Also where is the raise for @Xpi? Hands down #1 staff member. Friendly, professional, helpful and very intelligent and always ready to give a concise and helpful answer to any technical problem. Followed by @WannaBeCarry, close 2nd.

Edited by dabomb123
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, dabomb123 said:

If it makes you so sad, get out of retirement and help Don code shit.

Don going to age like 40 years after all these cheese are restored, and at this rate Don needs a raise, or a fat bonus.

Also where is the raise for @Xpi? Hands down #1 staff member. Friendly, professional, helpful and very intelligent and always ready to give a concise and helpful answer to any technical problem. Followed by @WannaBeCarry, close 2nd.

I'm the last place on your list :(

• Haha 1

its been a long road, never thought I'd see chods at this state, they were always pretty solid and safe cheats, never got banned on my main accounts even on rust, so I could say they were always a solid bet, little sad to see them like this, I would like to see how the discord server is doing but I am no longer a customer, hopefully you guys get everything working again 

made it sound like I've been banned before just not on my mains, let me clarify, the only 2 cheats I can think about that were banned was Apex Legends and Sea of theives, only because I was testing there products when they were down for one reason or another, so there was a slight ban risk there, and most of the times I was safe anyway 

1 minute ago, ArmorAll said:

its been a long road, never thought I'd see chods at this state, they were always pretty solid and safe cheats, never got banned on my main accounts even on rust, so I could say they were always a solid bet, little sad to see them like this, I would like to see how the discord server is doing but I am no longer a customer, hopefully you guys get everything working again 

No worries, hard and complicated situations will just make us stronger in the end!

16 hours ago, dabomb123 said:

I appreciate your kind words ?

Can we get an option to shitlist all the crybabies in here in every cheat, so when we see them, our cheats teleport to them and aimbot the F outta them? give them a special pink color in game too, so we know it's them.

Keep up the good work. I haven't been a member for some time, mainly because eac spoofers do a crap job, but many of you'll see my tips in the dead by daylight section on how to mess around with certain options.

My English is not very good. I understand that the comments are because it frustrates us all not being able to have the tricks. I was already a chod client with other accounts and now I was an escape from tarkov and it is true that it is the best. Perhaps a balance should be found between not providing information to the enemy and giving some information to the client, especially when it takes a long time, as is the case of frontarkov escape. I hope to be able to buy escape from tarkov or call of duty again if it is a reality. Keep working hard.

On 2/6/2021 at 5:54 PM, ArmorAll said:

Agree and same, lol DBD has been down and I got booted from discord until my DBD time is compensated. ?

Being a long time member of the community and having seen how you guys operate and now seeing those comments makes me scratch my head, i have NEVER had a bad experience with the staff  team here they have always been quick and very easy to work with. Its by far the best community i have ever been in in terms of cheating and i have always been satisfied with your products. So i jsut wanted to say that i still belive in you guys. Keep up the work lads! Been an honor to be apart of this community and i am very eager to see what comes next for chods cheats. And i really appreciate the work you put into your product and customer satisfaction.

-Chanas