Addressing your concerns

Chod

• Administrator

In light of the recent troubles concerning Easy Anti Cheat, I thought it would be best that I address the issue personally, having read some of the disturbing comments circulating about us. If I can address those primarily: 

Discord_Vba4efZVJN.png.48e2a88198dc93d152fa946d24872c51.pngchrome_Jb4krGsS2G.thumb.png.e9a9f854f2734b0cbb003ff3e24eb3e5.png 

Stuff like this just makes me sad. For our own customers to accuse us of being lazy and unfaithful just hurts. I personally sign on to the computer between 8.30 and 9.30 every day, and I work until 5pm, at which point I put my kids to bed, then I will continue working until 9 or 10pm the majority of nights. There are of course ongoing issues regarding EAC that we are obviously aware of and working on, they have been extremely offensive lately, and while we have successfully mitigated several attacks, one remains that is hard to fix. We will, of course, succeed...its just a matter of time.

The staff that I employ do an amazing job, they know that in order to protect the user's gaming account from getting banned above all else, we must follow a protocol. I stand by my team 100%. I do not apologise for any of the steps we take, if you want some backyard devs to take your money and care less when you get banned, feel free to leave. Here, we know that preventing the ban to begin with is the key to a successful reputation, and we will continue to provide our service on this basis.

Addressing @charlesalvarez046 directly, you have only been a customer of ours since January 22nd. We *always* give back any time lost, it just doesn't get added on until we reinstate the product (otherwise how can we know how much time to add on?). I want to personally say welcome to the Chod's Cheats club, regardless of down-time, updates, and everything else, we know that above all else the customer should get what they pay for, and we will stick by that motto until the end.

Stick with us folks, things are getting tough right now, we are constantly battling on, our silence means we have our heads down and are working day and night to get things going again. But I will give you more updates going forwards as I know its important for you to know where we are at.

Some good news, finally. Hunt now has a full engine aimbot, no sway, and no recoil. It will be added in the forthcoming update once the EAC issues are behind us. Let me tell you, its incredibly strong...better than the Chinese crap floating around. This does not conclude our Hunt updates, as a big ESP overhaul will be coming soon too.

Again, thanks for your patience. We are succeeding, we will prevail.

Chod

• Like 33
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

Its unfortunate that you had to post this as most of us understand the gravity of how difficult this can be. 

Ill continue to support Chods as I've had nothing but great experiences with the cheeses, support and help from the community.

As someone who has used backyard devs before and regretted it, I appreciate the lengths Chods takes for customer account protection and satisfaction.

Thanks fam, keep killing it.

• Like 3

@Chod

It sucks with the downtime but apparently some people don't read and understand that time is credited. I'd rather wait and have the cheat not get detected than rush things. I've been using the cheat for quite sometime and have had 4 bans and it was my fault, I'm not worried about it and I don't care. Don't mind the haters, you guys do a great job. As far as an IP Ban goes, that's what VPN's are for =D. There is always a way around all of it.

Edited by mxzrk

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, cheatingus said:

I like how he doesn't address at all the fact that people like Feary are complete assholes lol. The whole lot of you can get bent tbh.

That's not very nice. As I said, I stand by my staff as they stand by me. We are united and share the same values, if you feel like Feary is an asshole I can only presume he treated you like one; a sentiment I share in all honesty.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chod said:

That's not very nice. As I said, I stand by my staff as they stand by me. We are united and share the same values, if you feel like Feary is an asshole I can only presume he treated you like one; a sentiment I share in all honesty.

I wouldn't have an issue with the downtime at all if we were given an actual reason why (aka, something like this post you just made). 

A lot of people would really love this sort of communication, rather than your spokes-people (aka, Feary / Faceless) acting like complete dicks to customers. You make a quality product and it's something I'd use over all other cheeses available, but damn the customer-service is pretty shit. Ask questions in the chat and get bent over for wanting to know about the product you just spent money on.

• Like 1

Hey man me and my bro bought your cheat for deadside but we only managed to use it for an hour before it went offline... Sad i know ;( Don't listen to the negativity of some of these people. They are just butthurt because they are not good enough to play legitimately for a week or so! keep up the efforts man and I'm sure the finished product will be beyond expectations. Love.

Edited by SINSAINE

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, 1tmccollum said:

I wouldn't have an issue with the downtime at all if we were given an actual reason why (aka, something like this post you just made). 

A lot of people would really love this sort of communication, rather than your spokes-people (aka, Feary / Faceless) acting like complete dicks to customers. You make a quality product and it's something I'd use over all other cheeses available, but damn the customer-service is pretty shit. Ask questions in the chat and get bent over for wanting to know about the product you just spent money on.

There is nothing to say at most time. We will not give out any info regarding progress what might benefit our enemy. Most people do not have the basic idea of what this is involved.

Other than "Its being worked on, Its being fixed, Devs are on it" not much we can say regarding this matter.

This has been the policy before me and it will continue to be. 
Chod has some blogposts up, some "behind the scenes" stuff for the selected few to have a peek behind the curtains.

I do not know what information you require. We cannot give you any ETA or percentage regarding anything.

We try to make all new info very visible, but people tend to miss big red banners and continue breaking rules without a second of doubt.

I'm sorry if you labeled me an asshole because you misunderstood my words in chatbox, but what you mentioned in it is not how this site works. We will not rely on safety features and leave a crashing product online. Said plenty times we take stability and security over uptime any day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Feary said:

There is nothing to say at most time. We will not give out any info regarding progress what might benefit our enemy. Most people do not have the basic idea of what this is involved.

Other than "Its being worked on, Its being fixed, Devs are on it" not much we can say regarding this matter.

This has been the policy before me and it will continue to be. 
Chod has some blogposts up, some "behind the scenes" stuff for the selected few to have a peek behind the curtains.

I do not know information you need. We cannot give you any ETA or percentage regarding anything.

We try to make all new info very visible, but people tend to miss big red banners and continue breaking rules without a second of doubt.

I'm sorry if you labeled me an asshole because you misunderstood my words in chatbox, but what you mentioned in it is not how this site works. We will not rely on safety features and leave a crashing product online. Said plenty times we take stability and security over uptime any day.

See, you explaining all of that makes it easier for me to understand that you can't give me direct answers on anything I'd like to know. People can look back at this thread, read what you just typed, and understand why no one will tell them when the product will be back up / why its down / etc etc. I don't understand why this couldn't of been made clear in an announcement thread or something similar, rather than just being rude to people who want to know why they can't use the product that they just spent money on.

Many people who are buying your services are not tech-geniuses or developers themselves, so to repeat the same line of "its up when its up" and insult anyone who dares question it is kind of stupid. If you'd just go into more detail like this, people wouldn't have an issue with waiting. Better yet, just don't get pissy at people who just gave you money.

• Like 6

Chod, I would like to apologize to you. I stand by my comments about your staff however. If they can't tell us because of concerns about the anticheat devs finding things out, then I totally understand that. Why can't they just say this in Discord instead of being rude to the very people who are buying your service? That's bad business, and no matter how rude that may sound, that's what I experienced. You personally responding does change my opinion about you, though. I hope you will accept my apology about comments concerning you. I understand customer service sucks. That's just how it is though. If we just bought something from you and then it doesn't work, we have every right to ask why. When you're rude to people who give you money it makes them not want to give you money.

Edited by Spencer

28 minutes ago, Chod said:

I do support you and have had nothing but good experiences using your client and will continue to do so. I also am happy to see that you are taking our feedback and will attempt to provide us with more consistent updates.

However; with that said,  I will say Feary has been the only negative side of my time here.  I do understand it gets tiring answering the same questions over and over again, but at the end of the day we are paying customers. Some of the bits we pay for are not cheap after converting to USD; so to expect a bit more professionalism at times is not a lot to ask for. I've personally witnessed on multiple occasions Feary being rude, narcissistic and belittling toward us.

• Like 2

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Chod, I would like to apologize to you. I stand by my comments about your staff however. If they can't tell us because of concerns about the anticheat devs finding things out, then I totally understand that. Why can't they just say this in Discord instead of being rude to the very people who are buying your service? That's bad business, and no matter how rude that may sound, that's what I experienced. You personally responding does change my opinion about you, though. I hope you will accept my apology about comments concerning you. I understand customer service sucks. That's just how it is though. If we just bought something from you and then it doesn't work, we have every right to ask why. When you're rude to people who give you money it makes them not want to give you money.

That's very noble of you to say so, especially publicly, and of course I welcome your apology humbly. Regarding your other comments, I have taken them on board, with others, and will act accordingly in line with the values core to the business.

• Like 4

I never really post anything, I've gotten banned once and though the downtime has been long - I really don't see any issue with that. I'm still going to keep buying from you.
I mean, this work is really difficult and it takes a lot of time and money. Forget the rude comments from people that only think about themselves or how inconvenienced they are. I'm also looking forward to being able to buy Sea of Thieves from you guys! I'm not leaving this group just because things have gotten tougher.

I am happy to pay for this service knowing you do your work, but not at the cost of your personal life or your sanity. ?

All I can say is take your time. I haven’t been here for too long now only since September. But I can say I do love have you guys take safety and security first out of everything. All I know is the staff has helped me so many times and has never been rude. I have gotten time back from  all the times it went down for repairs. Keep up the great work @Chod@Xpi @Faceless @Feary @WannaBeCarry And too all the other staff.

I feel like in order to balance things out to the newer people coming to chods. We, the old-time customers know how these things work. I have personally been here since the first days of the new website. I had to wait for many weeks for some updates and not to mention if I remember correctly a few/several months for the new framework/client to be ready. And the wait was worth it. Chods, the staff, and we the people that stuck around got our time always compensated. And the newer client was absolutely amazing, with awesome features for many games, Those days you would see the whole status page all green for very long periods and almost no downtime at all. So stick around guys. 

And in my opinion, the staff is great, customer service is incredibly fast and responsive. I feel like if they answer roughly is because you guys are not reading the rules/FAQ and it is annoying even for me when reading the forum or chatbox. Imagine answering 200 words every time for each person who has the same question...

Edited by bliuxter