Banned?

AGangsterJew

Not sure where to post this since my subscription is no longer active but I had purchased the deadside subscription and had it for almost a full month when I had received a EAC game ban which I'm fine with I understand the risk when using this but since the ban I have received a ban on escape from tarkov  witch I havbt played in about 3 months and today seen I had a game ban for pubg  I have never cheated on these games before just nor sure why I got banned if they use a different anticheat. I also had two friends that have also received game bans since using the deadside software. Did I do something wrong? Any information would be appreciated 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, AGangsterJew said:

Not sure where to post this since my subscription is no longer active but I had purchased the deadside subscription and had it for almost a full month when I had received a EAC game ban which I'm fine with I understand the risk when using this but since the ban I have received a ban on escape from tarkov  witch I havbt played in about 3 months and today seen I had a game ban for pubg  I have never cheated on these games before just nor sure why I got banned if they use a different anticheat. I also had two friends that have also received game bans since using the deadside software. Did I do something wrong? Any information would be appreciated 

the only way you could get banned is if you didnt follow what we suggest ie. restart your pc before goinging into any other games.

if you did do so then you either had the client open or had another cheat running/open while playing the games you got banned in, if none of this is the case i would contact the game devs as how would they ban you if you had nothing running while the game was running.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, AGangsterJew said:

I didn't always restart my pc but I definitely never had the other games open as I didn't even try to play those games till after I was banned on deadside.

if you are 110% sure you never had the games open(this included eft's launcher) while you had a cheat injected(if if you closed down the game you cheated in the cheat is still injected) in that case you should contact the game devs and ask them why you got banned.