HUNT SHOWDOWN LONG-TIME USE EXPERIENCE

coenZy

The topics I will criticize in this article are;
Requirements / Inject Stage / Player ESP / Zombie ESP / Loot ESP / World 

• Requirements (10 / 10)   

64bit Windows 10 (BUILD 1809 - 20H2) - Easily downloadable content from the Windows site as an ISO file.

USB  - With the advancement of technology in 2020, USBs are no longer "luxury" items, but a product that can be easily accessed by an average person.

Virtualization ON - A feature that helps your processor to run the trick in the background (I guess I'm not an expert on this subject, but most of the guides I read said that this feature should be enabled for "gaming computers" from the BIOS segment.

NOTE: The features you see above are features that will make your computer more optimized for gaming, even if you do not use professional tricks in games. That's why I wonder why users who criticize this and find it unnecessary make such comments :).

:chods: ----------- :chods:

• Inject Stage (10 / 10)

If you read the article prepared for you by professional forum administrators from "GUIDES" from "NEMBER AREA" region after purchasing the cheat, you will see that it is much easier than most software on the market.

• Player ESP (10 / 9.2)

Player - Works smoothly

+ The color of the man behind the wall is different than the color of the man you see. This is a feature you need to play by looking as a legal.

Box - Works smoothly

+ One of the essential features in a "wallhack" cheat. With this feature, you can easily understand the position of the other person against you and adjust your engagement accordingly.

Name - Works smoothly
It allows you to see the name of the enemies you face. (If you are playing against a creator or a twitch broadcaster, it helps you notice them early. In this case, you can see if the other person is making a video and you can perform a more looks like legal game against the player accordingly.

Distance - Works smoothly
+ If you are a player who knows the mechanics of the game, this feature gives you a great advantage. Knowing how far you are from the enemy gives you a big planning advantage.

Show Friends - Has Some Errors (%80 works well)
- I do not recommend using this feature. Because; The game already draws a blue line on your friend, allowing you to understand that he is.

REQuest - This feature needs to be turned on during the main screen of the game. This feature will not work when you change it after the game has started, so you must wait for the next match. (It's not a big problem, but it can tire your eyes during the match) can be fixable and its not a big prob.

The features you see below are not added to the cheat yet.

But don't worry, these features will be added to the cheat soon (sayin' again, it may take time)

:chods: because CC's primary goal is to keep the existing cheat Undetectable :chods:

Glow (Adjustable) - Not working

(Probably 'll be like Chams) - As you can see on the buy screen, this feature is ''crossed out'', indicating that cheat devolopers are not planning to bring this feature in the near future. Its not a big problem cuz its not making big difference.

Player Health ESP - Not working

In fact, adding this future will add a great deal of utility to the cheat. Because Knowing how much HP enemy has left will give you a great advantage.

For example: You are using a Sniper and a pistol with a single shot mode and your enemy is hiding inside the building (close range combat). If you realize that your enemy has a ''low health'' or can be killed with a gun with single shot, you can enter the building easily ;).

• Zombie ESP (10 / 10)

Show Boss - Works smoothly 

+ The main purpose of the game is to evacuate the reward you received from the creature from the map as you know. This feature helps you locate the creature directly without looking for clues and allows you to organize a planned attack against other players.

Show Walkers - Works smoothly

I do not recommend using it. Because a user who uses professional cheating is using the trick to be in a superior position against other people, not to be superior to the game's (AI) artificial intelligence :).

It also makes a large image pollution on the screen.  It will not be Big advantage for you to know where the AI is in the game (! except the boss !)

Show Distance - Works smoothly

Shows the distance between you and the AI (Zombies [You can sort the zombies according to their class like dogs, hive... from the cheat menu] , Boss...) in the game
But using this feature to find the boss, which is the main purpose of the game, is very useful and makes you advantageous against other players. By reaching the area where the boss is located earlier than other players, you can plan against other players and win the game without revealing your trick.

Walker Max Distance (0 / 800m) - Works smoothly

You choose the distance you want to see the AI creatures.

Glow - Not working

Since it's not a very important feature, I understand why developers know that this feature `` isn't working '' but doesn't fix it (since it's unnecessary) so it means its not a big problem.

• Loot ESP (10 / ?

Health Box - Works smoothly

Hunt, as you know, is a Hardcore FPS game (which means you can die quickly) Knowing the location of the life boxes in compounds provides you a great convenience while fighting with the enemy players.

Ammo - Works smoothly

If you are using a fast bullet-firing "loadout". Having this feature ready will be to your advantage and will provide you a great convenience.
Örnek: (Avtomat / Nitro Exp / Explosive Crosb...)

Distance - Works smoothly

Shows how many meters you have between you and the lootable items on the map (a useful feature to position yourself against enemies before the battle begins in compound)
For example: You have found the Boss and by ''seeing the distance of the traps'' to place a trap around, you can quickly position all traps around you according to your plan.

Loot Max Distance (0 / 800m) - Works smoothly

Shows how many meters you have between you and the lootable items on the map.

• World (10 / 0) :D

Time Of Day (0 / 24) - Not working

Glow Amount ( 0 / 1.0) - Not working

They are not very important features like ESP, so their ''notworking'' status is not a big problem.

:chods::chods::chods: - WISH LIST  - :chods::chods::chods:
features that I think will make the cheat more useful

Skeleton ESP for Player ESP

Why? Because this feature gives you a great advantage in "taking a position against your opponent", which I mentioned above. (strongest esp feature u can use against the enemies in my opinion)

I'm telling you based on +4000 hours of gaming experience with wallhacks

Advanced Settings for Ammo ESP

Why? The players who using this cheat as a professionally (ı mean playin like legal against the enemies) they use certain LOADOUTS .

For example: Mosin + Uppercut / DBarrel + Uppercut / Spark + Dolch..)

In short, the type of bullet these people are looking for is long or special bullets.
However, since the cheat does not have a distinction for the bullet feature, searching for bullets on the map can sometimes be boring and useless.

Aimbot Please DONT add this. (yep its not a joke)

Why? If you add the aimbot feature to this cheat, users will start banning from the game much faster.

Because playing with the "aimbot" feature and seems like legal to other players is a situation that only ''very experienced'' players can do.

if you are a user like me and want ''these features'' added HS Cheat on the future Click Here and vote for "RoadMap"  +

IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATION

"Learn to empathize and respect the work done" when posting a complaint message against managers / devolopers on the forums.

You may think that hundreds of software developers work in the security teams of the big games.

- Let's consider the number of people working on ChodCheats software team. -

- (We dont know how many people are, it is normal that they do not explain this for ''security reasons'') -

But, we can easily understand that corporate companies have fewer employees than their employees.

So before I start complaining why these features are still not added to the cheat,
It is necessary to congratulate the developers for the cheats they have made "Undetected" for so long.

I hope the article I wrote was useful.

Best Regards, coenZy

Edited by coenZy
for the looks better :D
  • Like 4

Thank you for your answer, in addition to playing intelligently so as not to be manually banned do you use a vpn or a spoofer? Is it advisable to play on another steam account, because I'm afraid that in what is ban, all the games in my library will be banned too, or 600 games thank you again

Based on my personal experience,

1 hour ago, guizmo1303 said:

Thank you for your answer, in addition to playing intelligently so as not to be manually banned do you use a vpn or a spoofer? Is it advisable to play on another steam account, because I'm afraid that in what is ban, all the games in my library will be banned too, or 600 games thank you again

I can suggest you this things, (If you want to play cheat professionally over than +2000h without getting banned)

+ Make sure the ''site'' from which you purchased your cheat is ''secure''.

+ Before you enter the game everytime, be sure cheat is ''Undetected'' and still secure from cheat ''Status'' page.

+ The "steam" account you use must be an account that has been worked on (+20 steam lvl / +10games backround / +50 friends /  ss showcases bla bla...) (also u can buy 20lvl steam ready accs from resellere sites). Because in a newly opened account, if you start playing very well (like getting +5 kills each round with 0 prestige and less than 100k) , people will start to suspect and report you.

+ Hide your account stats in-game before reaching 300/400 kills. / +hide ur game statics on steam but ur profile have to be showable for the thing ı suggest on upside.

+ While playing with your friends, don't try to be mvp everytime (The best tactic is to be 1 kill ahead of them) Let them get kills.

+ After killing a team, play  2x more carefully to seems like ''legal . Because they may be watching you, but if you manage to look normal to them, it 'll be okay.

+ You must know how to sacrifice. Remember, if you are using cheats, you are already in control of the whole map so it means, sometimes you have to die on purpose.

+ Most of the cheaters succumb to their ego and play to ''kill everyone on the map''. This is the biggest mistake usually they made.

If you follow these rules, be sure ''nobody'' will suspect you.

i hope i could help

Best regards, coenZy

• Xpi locked this topic