Feary telled on the chat :

• It doesn't take much to see what is happening, all EAC cheats are down, so its major AC update on their side so we took all down for precaution. We will always take downtime over income and uptime when it comes to security. Fixing is not much time, testing is very time consuming.
  • ezgif-5-0f4420e93b3c.thumb.gif.db9c11f60
    Feary
    5 hours ago 
    Depending from game to game, some games have couple hours in delay till ban, some have days. Its hard to make that shorter when its literarily test and wait game.
    Feary
    5 hours ago 
    I know there are a lot of new people who are upset not being able to use the product they paid for, but this is how Chod's Cheats have been and will be. We take security over everything.
    Feary
    5 hours ago 
    Other providers just blame the user for being blatant and/or HWID banned when they fully know their product is detected. And they keep selling that.
    Feary
    5 hours ago 
    I think all customers who spend their money here deserve this, we always strive for account longevity and we are in it for the long run. This is why you don't see much rage features being added.
    Feary
    5 hours ago 
    Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...