22 minutes ago, NonSinister said:

I got HWID Ban but I want to play cheat dead by daylight without changing Hardware. Can you help me? If you have good way I will do no matter what.

The only real safe way to bypass a hwid ban is to change hardware.

the more risky way is to get a spoofer(dont ask for names as its againts our rules) your gonna have to do your own research here and a good spoofer can cost more then the cheat pr month, just so your aware.

The last thing you can try that works sometimes is to setup raid0(again google it) it works for some ppl but you do need to buy another hdd/ssd of the same type you have now and its not a 100% secure way as it might not work for your pc.

lower tier eac/be ac only ban hdd/ssd, so the best way is to yank out your old drives and get a new drive, by doing that you get 2-3 new bans before your gonna get hwid again and if you wanna do the raid0 route your gonna need another drive anyway so might aswell use the sinlge drive first and once that is hwid setup raid0 to try and bypass it again.

3 hours ago, Xpi said:

Единственный реальный безопасный способ обойти запрет hwid - это сменить оборудование.

Более рискованный способ получить спуфер (не спрашивайте имена, поскольку это противоречит нашим правилам), вам придется провести здесь свое собственное исследование, и хороший спуфер может стоить больше, чем чит за месяц, просто чтобы вы знали.

Последнее, что вы можете попробовать, что иногда работает, - это настроить raid0 (опять же, погуглить), он работает для некоторых ppl, но вам нужно купить другой hdd / ssd того же типа, что и у вас сейчас, и это не на 100% безопасный способ, как это может не работать на вашем компьютере.

нижний уровень eac / be ac запрещает только hdd / ssd, поэтому лучший способ - вытащить старые диски и получить новый, сделав это, вы получите 2-3 новых бана, прежде чем снова получите hwid, и если вы хотите, Маршрут raid0 вам все равно понадобится другой диск, поэтому можно сначала использовать один диск, а как только это будет hwid setup raid0, чтобы попытаться снова его обойти.

I changed the hdd and still flew immediately ban, most likely will have to change the motherboard, only this helped me

13 hours ago, Rampageeee said:

I changed the hdd and still flew immediately ban, most likely will have to change the motherboard, only this helped me

most likely you had an old drive still attached, you have to remove all drives that was in the pc when it was banned, including external drives and so on then install a brand new and install windown on this new hdd/ssd and then the game and your fine(in 99% of cases, as they can ban other hwid's)

8 hours ago, Xpi said:

most likely you had an old drive still attached, you have to remove all drives that was in the pc when it was banned, including external drives and so on then install a brand new and install windown on this new hdd/ssd and then the game and your fine(in 99% of cases, as they can ban other hwid's)

I did everything so, it did not help me, I installed a new disk and a new Windows, but the ban was issued again