Cheese causing BSOD? or coincidence?

Sinthen

Got a question.. I can't tell if its a coincidence or if the cheese are causing it. If I play for a period; and then close out of the game but I don't restart my PC; can this cause a BSOD?

Occasionally I'll wake up after a nights gaming and notice my computer bricked to the following BSOD error Stop Code: Kernel Mode Exception Not Handled.

From the research i've done, it says it could be a corrupted driver but everything is up to date and this only occurs if i've been using it.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Sinthen said:

Got a question.. I can't tell if its a coincidence or if the cheese are causing it. If I play for a period; and then close out of the game but I don't restart my PC; can this cause a BSOD?

Occasionally I'll wake up after a nights gaming and notice my computer bricked to the following BSOD error Stop Code: Kernel Mode Exception Not Handled.

From the research i've done, it says it could be a corrupted driver but everything is up to date and this only occurs if i've been using it.

it can as the hv is still running but not active so a driver can conflict and bsod your pc.

• 1 month later...