Getting banned in dbd.

Aaronhubby

4 hours ago, Aaronhubby said:

嗨,每当我试图使用DBD作弊的时候,我就被禁赛了两次。是他们造成这一切的原因之一。我一直使用自动瞄准猎人,这是什么东西,是很高的风险使用?

Did you use other things, such as unlocking all the skin Pendant in the mall and all the DLC. (it is possible to ban the use of out of print pendant if it is reported)
Self aimed hunter, he's safe.
Many of my customers are using it and they are very satisfied.
If you are not so obvious and are not reported many times in a short time, you must be safe.
Even some of my clients use acceleration, which is particularly obvious, but he doesn't do it every game.
None of them has been banned.

4 hours ago, thiccestpogsever said:

I'm curious, how exactly do we play DBD then once they put a ban on you? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Its more than just buying the game again right?

You either buy the game again on a new steam account or you buy a steam account that has the game. People sell DBD accounts for example which are just fresh steam accounts that have purchased the game. If you're hwid banned then you'd also have to spoof your hwid or change your hardware to change your hardware id.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021/1/18 at PM5点34分, Faceless said:

您要么被禁止,要么过去曾经使用过其他东西,或者只是经常收到报告。
您可以在此处进行禁止报告:https://chods-cheats.com/forums/forum/132-ban-reports/

The cheat functions are great, but due to the fact that there is no HWID spoofer, I can’t play normally with it, since I already have an HWID ban.

Getting banned after 2 matches played...how can I get a HWID SPOOFER

On 2021/1/22 at PM10点44分, cheatingus said:

您可以使用新的Steam帐户再次购买游戏,或者购买具有该游戏的Steam帐户。例如,人们出售DBD帐户,而这些帐户只是购买了游戏的最新蒸汽帐户。如果您被禁止,那么您还必须欺骗您的丈夫或更改硬件以更改硬件ID。

there is no HWID spoofer, I can’t play normally with it, since I already have an HWID ban. Getting banned after 2 matches played...how can I get a HWID SPOOFER