Shoutbox A.K.A Shitbox

Guest Byrlon

Just wondering if the shoutbox is for VIP-only, and if so, i'd recommend to have an alternative Non-VIP shoutbox.

Gotta leak some stuff from the shoutbux :3

8knjA.png

It would be great to have a non-vip shoutbox so the non-vip's can ask questions and people like Atex lurk there instead of the "deluxe" version of it

Guest Byrlon
Gotta leak some stuff from the shoutbux :3

8knjA.png

It would be great to have a non-vip shoutbox so the non-vip's can ask questions and people like Atex lurk there instead of the "deluxe" version of it

Rofl, we certainly need Atex here. Best copypaster eu.

I like the idea, especially now that I've not yet been re-vip'd, however I don't think it's going to be done. It would probably be appreciated by regulars but I don't see it being used enough to be worth it. Not to mention, it could also attract lots of spam. The newcomers are better off using the Pre-sale section if they have questions. There they can check old pre-sale threads and maybe not even have to post themselves instead of the same questions repeatedly being asked in the shoutbox. Great idea, but I think the cons weigh more than the pros.

But what do I know, if it works on other sites it might as well work fine here!

Edited by Nimba

I can't promise anything at this current time, we're very busy with giving people their sub back. So if anything it'll be later.

I like the idea, especially now that I've not yet been re-vip'd, however I don't think it's going to be done. It would probably be appreciated by regulars but I don't see it being used enough to be worth it. Not to mention, it could also attract lots of spam. The newcomers are better off using the Pre-sale section if they have questions. There they can check old pre-sale threads and maybe not even have to post themselves instead of the same questions repeatedly being asked in the shoutbox. Great idea, but I think the cons weigh more than the pros.

But what do I know, if it works on other sites it might as well work fine here!

Not to mention the new pre-sales thread. We're going to try to cover most questions in that.

I can't promise anything at this current time, we're very busy with giving people their sub back. So if anything it'll be later.

Not to mention the new pre-sales thread. We're going to try to cover most questions in that.

Remember the e-check thingy, good idea because people freak out when they don't get their stuff.