New Features VS Old Features

thejoker52

I just renewed the DBD cheese subscription and I have noticed a few changes on regards to its features.

I remember these very cool features: NoClip (walk through walls) and SelfUnhook (100¨% ´kobee or self unhook chance). Also the insta heal would do it in one key tap but that is not important. What is making me questioning is why removing the Self Unhook option and replace it with Self Hooking, because it does not make sense or is even useful for any survivor. Or I am just not using it properly, so can anyone clarify to how does it work and what is it for?
Also I still think you guys should add the SelfUnhook option again, spicy the cheese more.

As far as I'm aware the self unhooking feature was removed because it was patched out. Not quite sure about the noclip one since I haven't been using the cheese for that long. As far as I know the self hooking thing is just a rage type feature, something to do with the Killer not being able to hit you and you taking no damage or something. 

TL;DR - features get removed when they get patched. 

Can self hook be used to infinitely hang at a hook? For example use it just as the killer hooks you and instead you're in the permanent self hook state instead of losing life on the hook. What i'm asking really is that there must be a way to use it to not get an obvious report after the gamefrom anyone other than a baby killer. Can anyone confirm if it can be used this way? I only tried it in KYF and noticed it can be used on the ground and to not get hit ect, but haven't tried using it in a game yet since it would be an obvious report. So can anyone confirm if it can be used in a clever way like i mentioned above to give yourself infinite time on hook, I would love to die laughing with some baby killer waiting forever for me to die.

6 hours ago, fpssteve2209 said:

Can self hook be used to infinitely hang at a hook? For example use it just as the killer hooks you and instead you're in the permanent self hook state instead of losing life on the hook. What i'm asking really is that there must be a way to use it to not get an obvious report after the gamefrom anyone other than a baby killer. Can anyone confirm if it can be used this way? I only tried it in KYF and noticed it can be used on the ground and to not get hit ect, but haven't tried using it in a game yet since it would be an obvious report. So can anyone confirm if it can be used in a clever way like i mentioned above to give yourself infinite time on hook, I would love to die laughing with some baby killer waiting forever for me to die.

If the killer hooks you it will count as an actual hook
what you can do is go to a hook and then use selfhook so it looks like you are hooked