EFT Radar Hack

TriangleX

I made a bad warp for myself a while back. last time I used the cheats had a bad experience and got banned and rage posted downgrading chods cheats. I take it back. I used to use chods A LOT back when tarkov was in the cheater prime and never had problems. also this is the only site I have found that isnt a complete scam. they try their best to make their products good.

Anyways, I'm here to ask faceless some questions.

1) have you guys thought about making a radar hack (from what I'm reading they are undetectable)?

2) if you guys are not interested in investing in a radar hack why not?

3) do you have anything planned for tarkov cheese moving forward in the future. if so what exactly?

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, TriangleX said:

I made a bad warp for myself a while back. last time I used the cheats had a bad experience and got banned and rage posted downgrading chods cheats. I take it back. I used to use chods A LOT back when tarkov was in the cheater prime and never had problems. also this is the only site I have found that isnt a complete scam. they try their best to make their products good.

Anyways, I'm here to ask faceless some questions.

1) have you guys thought about making a radar hack (from what I'm reading they are undetectable)?

2) if you guys are not interested in investing in a radar hack why not?

3) do you have anything planned for tarkov cheese moving forward in the future. if so what exactly?

We are not planning an eft radar hack anytime soon, they are detectedble and 99% of them have been detected and gets detected on a daily basic.

we are working on our own eft hack and thats the focus when it comes to eft.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Xpi said:

We are not planning an eft radar hack anytime soon, they are detectedble and 99% of them have been detected and gets detected on a daily basic.

we are working on our own eft hack and thats the focus when it comes to eft.

thanks, appreciate the response.

• 2 weeks later...

how long is EFT going to be down for. its been at least a year at this point and im glad i cancelled my subscription until more solid progress is made. is there any general forum post you can link me with more information i may have missed? or is this project DOA?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:59 PM, rambelin said:

how long is EFT going to be down for. its been at least a year at this point and im glad i cancelled my subscription until more solid progress is made. is there any general forum post you can link me with more information i may have missed? or is this project DOA?

their AC has been steadily getting much much better. All of the top private providers have been boinked