Hunt Showdown questions

boker

I know there have been a ton of posts about this but I just wanted to ask myself: How safe is the Hunt Showdown cheat if I was to use it on my main account? I know it hasn't been detected since 03/31/20 but would I be seemingly safe if I made sure to wait a bit after every update to ensure it's still safe to use?

Never really cheated in an EAC protected game before so not sure how it works exactly but I do know it's HWID tracked.

If I was to get a ban while using the cheat, how do you actually bypass it? Is it definitely HWID? So would a simple HWID spoofer/changer work?

Edited by boker

• Administrator
4 hours ago, boker said:

I know there have been a ton of posts about this but I just wanted to ask myself: How safe is the Hunt Showdown cheat if I was to use it on my main account? I know it hasn't been detected since 03/31/20 but would I be seemingly safe if I made sure to wait a bit after every update to ensure it's still safe to use?

Never really cheated in an EAC protected game before so not sure how it works exactly but I do know it's HWID tracked.

If I was to get a ban while using the cheat, how do you actually bypass it? Is it definitely HWID? So would a simple HWID spoofer/changer work?

The cheat is safe, there is really not a degree of safety, either its safe or its not.

We care alot about your account and your safety, so when a new update is out we dont just update and release the cheat, we test it first to make sure its safe before we let our customer use it again, so you dont have the risk of getting banned if we missed something.

eac typical hwid ban on the 3rd ban, so if you have never been banned in hunt you should not really fear a hwid ban if you get banned. If you however get hwid banned, there is only 2 options to bypass it. 1) get a working spoofer 2) swap out the hardware thats been banned with brand new hardware.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to ask anything.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Xpi said:

The cheat is safe, there is really not a degree of safety, either its safe or its not.

We care alot about your account and your safety, so when a new update is out we dont just update and release the cheat, we test it first to make sure its safe before we let our customer use it again, so you dont have the risk of getting banned if we missed something.

eac typical hwid ban on the 3rd ban, so if you have never been banned in hunt you should not really fear a hwid ban if you get banned. If you however get hwid banned, there is only 2 options to bypass it. 1) get a working spoofer 2) swap out the hardware thats been banned with brand new hardware.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to ask anything.

It does, thank you!