SQUAD question performance

I have been a customer of CC for a while but about 2 years ago I stopped gaming / cheating and now I wanna get back into it but I have some questions about the Squad cheat. Becuase I know on the early EFT cheat there were some FPS issues ingame so Im wondering how does the CC SQUAD chat work regarding performance? Can you play fullscren? How is the FPS with ESP and everything going?

//Para

3 hours ago, Paradoxz1 said:

Also was wondering if the cheat comes with a HWID spoofer?

First, welcome back to Chod's. now the client you used 2 years ago is no more, we have made a brand new client.

regarding the fps in Squad, depending on your pc, fps are fine, its a big game and there are alot of players on each map so you will loose some fps(i loose around15fps) compared to when not using the cheat. The cheat works in fullscreen aswell as windowd mode. i run the game in 1440p and have around 100fps, with everything on max in ingame settings, but it depends on your pc how you will do.

we currently dont offer a spoofer, so if you need one to play you will have to find one on your own for now.

• Like 1