Why does my platform hunt show out of dtte?

Why does my platform hunt show out of dtte ?do you still need to update the cheating software? if the hunt cheating software needs maintenance, i wonder how long it will take   do you still need to update after maintenance?  will my game account be blocked during the update?

32 minutes ago, jiu said:

Why does my platform hunt show out of dtte ?do you still need to update the cheating software? if the hunt cheating software needs maintenance, i wonder how long it will take   do you still need to update after maintenance?  will my game account be blocked during the update?

we dont give ETA's as to when its back up. We cant pick and choose when the game push an update and we will never release it again without making sure its safe. While its outdated you cant use the cheat, but your account is still fine and you can play legit, just restart your pc first.

13 hours ago, Xpi said:

我们不提供有关ETA备份时间的信息。当游戏推送更新时,我们无法选择,并且在确保安全性的前提下,我们将永远不会再次发布它。虽然它已经过时,但您不能使用作弊功能,但是您的帐户仍然可以使用,并且可以合法使用,只需先重新启动PC。

May i ask when i can use the cheating software again?  because i have 27 days left, will you need to update it again then? or download the new client again? i think you will solve this problem soon.  put on steam!

• 1 month later...