My opinion about ''cheating'' in games.....

babyclaudette77@gmail.com

In my opinion cheating on games or something else is not weakness.Usually people says,''you cheating on games because youre trash,mad and weak....''.I dont aggre that at all.....In my opinion, cheating is creativity.Because it means you dont accept something ''in that way''...You want to make your own way, your own path and your own rule.Youre cheating, because you dont wanna obey some stupid rules just because ''they want it''.They say,''but thats unfair''.And I asked them this question....Its unfair, just because I dont agree the way you see things?Because I am happy,and I can.Youre the one that ''mad'' person....Not me.

• Like 1

Generally I cheat in games that I have already dumped a good deal of time and money into. After playing a game for over 200-700 hours it get's boring and I cannot keep on top of all the new tricks and metas that come out because, I actually have a life unlike some kids, which means I cannot stay competitive. Thankfully Chod's lets me continue to enjoy these games. :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, dabomb123 said:

lol I don't try and justify cheating to myself. I just accept it, I'm a cheater. I enjoy it!

Right, in the same boat. There are two games where i cheat and one of them is hunt. Thanks to Chods its possible. Other use cheats aswell, and i am not even mad if i die to such.

If someone wants to use cheats, the go ahead ?

I actually only cheat on Hunt with the ESP because I can't be bothered with anxiety of having to use so many senses to find players. I do enjoy the gun play a lot and I never bother with the whole shooting through a wall or sniping people from ridicilous positions. If a player is more than 150m away even if they are a sniper I treat them as if I don't know of their whereabouts. 

• 3 months later...

Anyway, cheating is just a new way of playing a game and I can say that a cheat is just for getting some extra information.

Some people use the cheat to ruin games.
Others, like me, use it to be able to have the advantage without destroying the servers / players.

When the people who tell me:
"Cheat is not good".

I answer them most of the time:
"If I give you a cheat, are you going to make me think you're not going to use it?"

And that's when the person realizes that cheating is just a new way of playing a game ^^

• 3 months later...

In my opinion cheating is something people do to break the walls that devs put you in. For example lets use GtaV online they make it such and incredible grind to enjoy just the little things, but you slap some cheats on and it relieves the grind and can help you actually enjoy the game for what it is.

I see both sides to legit players and cheesers but in all fairness cheesing is just a way for people to enjoy themselves

who are we to judge what people do in their own time :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I enjoyed using the DayZ cheese previously, not to be a toxic player but just because it levelled the playing field for me. I enjoy playing the game but was awful at PvP, so wanting to play on the most popular servers I was always dying super fast and not really getting anywhere. The cheese gave me a chance, I didn't use any stuff like the aimbot or speed hack and always just used the player and item esp. Still used to die quite often but at least I was able to get into the map, get a couple of kills and gear up, a run would last afew hours or multiple logins where as I used to just last an hour or so before. I could've played on PvE servers and stuff but wanted the full experience of it, the full threat of it rather than just running in open fields without a care in the world sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I tried cheating when I was younger in CSS and 1.6 but now I just activate my wallhaxx when I know there is a cheater in the lobby. I don't like it on a regular basis.

But in single player games (I love strategy and builders like city skylines, total war series,...) I use cheats to get a lot of money or resources. Then the campaigns or missions are like sandbox endless games and I really can concentrate on planning and relax.

Since covid made me play way more, I use https://www.plitch.com/en and https://www.wemod.com to improve both sides: mine and the computer player's strength to have some kind of clash of the titans. 🤪 

I learned a lot for my non cheat sessions in campaign mode by having more opportunities and peace of mind first.

So for me cheating is good. 

• Like 1

• Xpi locked this topic