Squad Review by Fucker123

FUCKER123

Esp 9/10

The esp work great just the visibility check doesn't work always and it goes through bushes.

Aimbot 6/10

The aimbot works but not always it sometimes aims above enemies.

Speedhack 10/10

Works great i had no problems with it yet but i am not using it very often because i dont rage hack.

Misc 10/10

Everything in misc works great and is great !!

Overall 9/10

I can only suggest this cheat its also the only cheat for squad i could find thats not invite only or private.

• Like 1

• Administrator

ty for the review!

About the vis check, its due to how the game is made and what it sees as an object.

metal bars are made a solit objects, so the vis checks cant see the player as they are behind a solid object, sadly nothing our coder can do about that, you can still lock on to that player and kill him if you untick vis check.

The reason the aimbot sometimes doink above players is the prediction, if the player changes stance just as you shoot it will try and predict it and if the player then at that moment changes stance again the prediction is off, its a common issue with prediction as it tried to predict where the player is when the bullet hits and in some cases its just off, again not much can be done about that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xpi said:

ty for the review!

About the vis check, its due to how the game is made and what it sees as an object.

metal bars are made a solit objects, so the vis checks cant see the player as they are behind a solid object, sadly nothing our coder can do about that, you can still lock on to that player and kill him if you untick vis check.

The reason the aimbot sometimes doink above players is the prediction, if the player changes stance just as you shoot it will try and predict it and if the player then at that moment changes stance again the prediction is off, its a common issue with prediction as it tried to predict where the player is when the bullet hits and in some cases its just off, again not much can be done about that.

Thanks for the info :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.