The new Squad product was recently released by Chod's cheats.Β It's been out for around a week or two I believe.Β 

Β 

Since it is incredibly new, little content and reviews have been released about it. So unfortunately it is hard for new customers to make their choice.

Β 

Personally I can attest to the standard Chod's Cheats uses as a member for over 2 years with hundreds ofΒ in-game hours using their products over 3 different games. So if your looking for high quality -Β high security cheats, Chod's is the place for you. :)Β 

21 hours ago, The One Guy said:

Personally I can attest to the standard Chod's Cheats uses as a member for over 2 years with hundreds ofΒ in-game hours using their products over 3 different games. So if your looking for high quality -Β high security cheats, Chod's is the place for you. Β 

I've used Chod's for a while also, like around the time EFT cheats first came out and I too can vouch for the security. Chod's is by far the #1 provider out there and I've used quite a few providers before Chod's, but after using Chod's i will never use any other provider again. In my opinion Chod's has completely changed the game.Β 

I have been using the squad cheats for about 3 days now and its great.Β  Everything I could ask for specifically for this game.Β  The aimbot works great, the esp is great and customizable, and there is a speedhack that works but I never normally use.Β  If you are looking to play slightly legit it works great.Β  If you are looking to rage and annihilate everyone it works for that too.Β  I wouldn't recommend raging but to each his own.Β  Β 

• Thanks 1