Played for a bit after purchase. Can say that the ESP is wonderful works well,  aimbot is spot on and works as intended. 

All i pretty much tested out.  Everything shows up on ESP from what ive seen. 

Questions..

I ran a few goldH missions and DIGSPOTS do not appear ? I know its a feature certain places, maybe im doing something wrong?

Can we also add a slider for distance of ESP items? or did I miss that?

as for the AIMBOT...  can the coder ( or anyone whos cheesin)  provide a "proper" config. like fov, smooth range, etc.. for not "obvious" antics or being caught more easily by the devs.   

tried to change the AIMKEY to mouse 3, wouldnt let me, just goes to 1. So right click has to do.

Cheers,   10/10 Product. Chods always delivers. Lets see how SoT continues for the great price!

Edited by CarlBirm
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2020 at 12:44 PM, CarlBirm said:

Played for a bit after purchase. Can say that the ESP is wonderful works well,  aimbot is spot on and works as intended. 

All i pretty much tested out.  Everything shows up on ESP from what ive seen. 

Questions..

I ran a few goldH missions and DIGSPOTS do not appear ? I know its a feature certain places, maybe im doing something wrong?

Can we also add a slider for distance of ESP items? or did I miss that?

as for the AIMBOT...  can the coder ( or anyone whos cheesin)  provide a "proper" config. like fov, smooth range, etc.. for not "obvious" antics or being caught more easily by the devs.   

tried to change the AIMKEY to mouse 3, wouldnt let me, just goes to 1. So right click has to do.

Cheers,   10/10 Product. Chods always delivers. Lets see how SoT continues for the great price!

To use digspot, have a mission map on hand.

• Like 1