ABOUT HUNT SHOWDOWN

coenZy

2 months ago I bought the cheat of this game from another site, but the cheat was not safe (I was banned within 10 minutes of being injected) :/

I started looking for sites that selling hunt showdown hack in internet but ı couldnt find too many sites :/

I really wonder is your cheat safe? because although the old cheat site is really a good site, its cheat was broken.

Can you explain to me? When was your cheat last updated and is it really safe? (ı know huntshowdown cheats seems safe on ur status page but it was written like that on the old site) ?!?

+ if someone using this cheat atm pls answer that is it safe? esp is workin clearly and undetectable?

Edited by csayborg

• Administrator

It is safe to use currently, we will never leave the status as undetected if its not safe currently.

We update it after every game update or if there is any change to the ac we will take it down untill we are sure its safe again.

Iam sure others will post and say they are safe if you dont want to belive me.

• Haha 1

I've been using the hunt cheat since its release and have never received a ban its safety is really high but just be careful with how sus you play because that can get you reported just be smart and you'll be fine. and welcome to the community my friend!

Edited by reeeeeeeee

Thank you to everyone ı mean moderators who interested with me, and the ımportant thing the users, and also thanks to who commented to this caption ı was really need that the hear this things :) 

I believe you (because everyone who saw my topic answered this question in such a short time), i will definitely buy the hs cheat from this site (and secondly ıdk to much thıng about how to download cheat loader or something like this but ı hope ur guys wıll help me with it too) ❤️❤️ 

+ how do i download hs hack after i buy it i mean where is it , will it open after purchase or before that can ı download the loader i would be very happy if you answer that too ❤️ 

Edited by csayborg

After you purchase the hunt showdown cheat, you can look either look at the email sent to you by chods cheats or look to the members area tab at the top that will bring you to where all of your purchased content will be and to the right you should see 4 options, youll want to click on download client and have a USB device at hand for that is how you load the cheat and you can also refer to the https://chods-cheats.com/guides/ for anything else you need for the setup. Happy hunting and stay safe my friend.

Edited by reeeeeeeee
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What's the point playing if you cheat really? 

I mean it's like watching a football match with a fixed score between the teams. No challenge, no suspence, nothing. :/

And you're actually paying for it? Why? So people can say what a "great gamer" you are? Or it's satisfying killing other players with clear god mode advantage?

Hope I can meet you in-game and report you all, so you spend more money buying Hunt again! :P

52 minutes ago, I CHEAT IM GOOD MOM said:

I mean it's like watching a football match with a fixed score between the teams. No challenge, no suspence, nothing. :/

And you're actually paying for it? Why? So people can say what a "great gamer" you are? Or it's satisfying killing other players with clear god mode advantage?

Hope I can meet you in-game and report you all, so you spend more money buying Hunt again! :P

First post, joined recently xD 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:33 AM, I CHEAT IM GOOD MOM said:

Sorry but some jokes are too weird to not be taken seriously. Can we get that profile banned here? I dont want to see fake profiles here sniffing around to find things he can report.

@Xpi

@Faceless

On 2/2/2021 at 7:33 PM, I CHEAT IM GOOD MOM said:

Why are you here?

On 2/3/2021 at 3:33 AM, I CHEAT IM GOOD MOM said:

the ''strange'' thing is, that you came to this forum just to tease users :D

And also nobody is holding you here by force, and the people here are not like the "kids" (means they are not the people you can tease the way you want) you encounter in other forums.
Perhaps, users on CC know that the games are just for fun. And maybe they want to set the rules themselves in their fun area?

• Xpi locked this topic