just want to make sure when it comes out publicly again that I will get a copy. I havent changed to another cheese, I have been waiting and just want to make sure ill get a copy once it is released. Wish you guys well in the process. And honestly the reason I came here is after playing normally and dying to obvious users. Such as speed hacking and the obvious such, I miss it lol. As fun as normal tarkov is. Ide like to try the cheese way again.

Edited by PabloChan
adding tag

6 hours ago, PabloChan said:

just want to make sure when it comes out publicly again that I will get a copy. I havent changed to another cheese, I have been waiting and just want to make sure ill get a copy once it is released. Wish you guys well in the process. And honestly the reason I came here is after playing normally and dying to obvious users. Such as speed hacking and the obvious such, I miss it lol. As fun as normal tarkov is. Ide like to try the cheese way again.

If you had a EFT sub when it went down, your gonna get your lost time compensated when it comes back as a public cheat.

There might be a Private version of EFT at some point that has other features and that version you wont be getting unless you qualify for it and buy the private version.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:38 PM, dabomb123 said:

Hoping a bunch of new stuff comes out VIP only. Like Hunt Aimbot and etc.

Damn that sucks. Frustrating to say the least, but voicing my opinion here wouldn't do anything. I hope you vip people have fun. I dont know how to go aboit getting vip but if you have any suggestions that would be nie.

On 9/23/2020 at 12:23 AM, ArmorAll said:

@dabomb123 I do as well, let the trusted people get the better features to get a lower detection rate on those features

I dont care for anything else than esp personally. I dont see fun in the other stuff except esp. I know its just one opinion, but it would be relatively easy to have an esp mode only i would think. I also play super safe and have minimal coding experience lol. A different provider had this kind a while back. It was cheaper and simpler. Just my 2 cents I suppose. Thanks for commenting and contributing to the convo!

17 minutes ago, PabloChan said:

Damn that sucks. Frustrating to say the least, but voicing my opinion here wouldn't do anything. I hope you vip people have fun. I dont know how to go aboit getting vip but if you have any suggestions that would be nie.

Getting VIP isn't too hard, it would depend on the requirements set by the Admin team. Being active on the forum and long time member helps for sure.

26 minutes ago, dabomb123 said:

Getting VIP isn't too hard, it would depend on the requirements set by the Admin team. Being active on the forum and long time member helps for sure.

Been a member for coming on a year and im semi active in forums. I dont think i have to much standing with them compared to alot of others lol. And i also am not to interested in the extra stuff, as stated before I only use esp and like to stay low about it. So i don't get banned lol. But thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I'll get lucky but I highly doubt it. As well as it seems like I have to pay again for vip. Even tho I already paid a decent price for the normal version.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:27 AM, PabloChan said:

Been a member for coming on a year and im semi active in forums. I dont think i have to much standing with them compared to alot of others lol. And i also am not to interested in the extra stuff, as stated before I only use esp and like to stay low about it. So i don't get banned lol. But thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I'll get lucky but I highly doubt it. As well as it seems like I have to pay again for vip. Even tho I already paid a decent price for the normal version.

My big tip would be do giveaways for fast rep, a few members are doing it right now to get enough Rep points to prepare for VIP cheats.

Or you can do it the old fashion way like me, being active and helpful on the forum and earn rep that way.

Edited by dabomb123

3 hours ago, dabomb123 said:

My big tip would be do giveaways for fast rep, a few members are doing it right now to get enough Rep points to prepare for VIP cheats.

Or you can do it the old fashion way like me, being active and helpful on the forum and earn rep that way.

Are you inciting that people effectively buy rep? im tuggin on you, yeah people do and its a good way to do it, host giveaways after buying a key from a certified reseller.

5 hours ago, AnimuTheCannibal said:

Are you inciting that people effectively buy rep? im tuggin on you, yeah people do and its a good way to do it, host giveaways after buying a key from a certified reseller.

Yeah, I wanna do giveaways too so the more the better lol. xD

I wanted to give you a "haha" reaction but it says I've given too many for today. :(

Edited by dabomb123