fryguyslim

Fall Guys Review...

Been using the FREE fall guys cheat for a little while now and i must say it sure is nice! Easy to use and sure is fun to see the correct doors on certain maps. What blows me away is that this cheat is FREE!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work staff members! 

Edited by fryguyslim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the review, I always enjoy reading them!

If you have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to add them - Chod's Cheats needs feedback for improvements :) 

I'm waiting to see what other feature they add to Fall Guys, I enjoyed it while it was free but I don't play enough Fall Guys to purchase it I realized.

banner.gif.12a041921efa7ef14adc7c7a53ca8

Edited by dabomb123

On 9/17/2020 at 10:47 AM, dabomb123 said:

I'm waiting to see what other feature they add to Fall Guys, I enjoyed it while it was free but I don't play enough Fall Guys to purchase it I realized.

banner.gif.12a041921efa7ef14adc7c7a53ca8

I play this game too much lol. I've been waiting days for someone to come out with a EAC bypassed fall guys.. just got it to get it running! what is the supports usual hours - you know? 

I bought fall guys and cheats because chod gave me a fall guys cheat for a fee, but when I play the game with the cheats running, it crashes.
Very disappointing.

6 hours ago, dora420 said:

I bought fall guys and cheats because chod gave me a fall guys cheat for a fee, but when I play the game with the cheats running, it crashes.
Very disappointing.

Log a ticket to help us resolve the issue! Thanks :)