Rust in cheat status!?

daged

• Administrator
1 hour ago, McLennyFace said:

How do you even get rep on here haha

you get that by being helpful and active, if ppl like your reply they can give you rep or you can hold a giveaway that tends to get users the fastest rep but ofc thats all up to you.

if you look in the bottom right corner of this reply you can see the grey and while heart, click it and pick an emote. That is how you give others +rep and others can do that to your reply/posts aswell, just remember any attempt of fake rep farming will result in a perma ban so dont try and farm with ya friends :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2020 at 3:40 AM, Xpi said:

you get that by being helpful and active, if ppl like your reply they can give you rep or you can hold a giveaway that tends to get users the fastest rep but ofc thats all up to you.

if you look in the bottom right corner of this reply you can see the grey and while heart, click it and pick an emote. That is how you give others +rep and others can do that to your reply/posts aswell, just remember any attempt of fake rep farming will result in a perma ban so dont try and farm with ya friends

Wow never saw the white heart thanks for telling us. Most of the time i avoid to post cuz i get hate comments when i ask something but not on this forum its realy nice :)

• Like 2

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, daged said:

Wow never saw the white heart thanks for telling us. Most of the time i avoid to post cuz i get hate comments when i ask something but not on this forum its realy nice :)

we have a nice community here, all questions are welcome and our lovely members love to help new members, its one of the things that makes Chod's an amazing community! ❤️

There is sometimes a bad seed in the mix, but we try to take care of that quickly as we don't want another hateful cheese site, there are plenty of them out there already.

• Like 1