Dead by Daylight Cheese!

Alexender

• 2 weeks later...

I looked this site up on a bunch of scam sotes amd saw that this site has incredibly bad reviews and is a scam and rips people off and they also for some get banned within sometimes 2 hours and nobody emails back for support. scamadviser.com.  I believe it they spoke rude to me as well as the people that reported in the reviews. The review score is wayyy too low and marked as untrusted and they are paying for a hidden service to hide themselves the report says.

Edited by Twanadon189
felt like it

On 10/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, Twanadon189 said:

I looked this site up on a bunch of scam sotes amd saw that this site has incredibly bad reviews and is a scam and rips people off and they also for some get banned within sometimes 2 hours and nobody emails back for support. scamadviser.com.  I believe it they spoke rude to me as well as the people that reported in the reviews. The review score is wayyy too low and marked as untrusted and they are paying for a hidden service to hide themselves the report says.

What are you on about mate?

i dont know about that. for sure 1stly i also skeptical about scamming and banned. so i try  1st with new account also old pc. now already 1 month im using this cheat, so far  im still using and no ban for now. definitely will continue my subscription for this cheats. i think best on the market especially now i just need some speed hack about 3% and ESP to know killer location. if the toxic killer im face, there always have the way find hatch and instant interaction for instant gen repairing. so im happy.

I definitely need all that with ESP im saving up for expensive Gaming pc and use this pc for normal stuff its too full, I hope I get ESP too many killers dont see I dont be toxic and give them chances but they let nobody escape. I atleast let 1 person escape win or lose im nice like that.  Mods truely keep games fun thats why i plan on getting it and have a team with friends that have the same Mods so nobody tattle tells ^^

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Xpi locked this topic