EFT Review

drasenti

To everyone who is in a rush for eft status to change to online. Or to anyone new here, chods has nothing but quality. You can try any one of their multiple products and tell they care about customer satisfaction and a quality product. I used the eft product I'm 2018 and a little in 2019 and I was blown away by how safe it was. And how well it actually worked in comparison to others. I've also had csgo and deadside products from them and I've only ever been impressed with them. I'd recommend them anytime of the year and I'd say waiting is worth it when it comes to EFT or any other cheese that might be down atm. Thank you for reading

• Like 6

Thanks for this!

I agree 100%, people honestly need to learn patience - it sucks, I know - but in the end, the payoff will be worth it. 

Harassing the CC staff team does nothing to help speed up the development process. 

Edited by The One Guy
  • Like 1

You're totally right I used the EFT cheese from chod for a long time and now that its gone i'm eager to get back to it but I want it to be high quality and as safe for us as possible so I know that it will take a long time but at the end of it I know that its coming back eventually nonetheless

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Xpi locked this topic