Is the cheat detected with new patch or just not up to date?

skully, the cheat isnt detected I play with it since for 30 days now and still not banned. Its on your configuration to play legit or obvious. Obvious is the chance higher to get banned in a few weeks/days/months, but legit I can say there is no difference between other players. hope you left me a like :;D

• Thanks 1

it is not detected, however when there is a game update it tends to mess with the cheese, hence why it is outdated, not to worry though because it's usually  updated quickly, check again tomorrow 

Cheese still works even when a new update hits, it's just that it could cause some funny things to happen. Hunt: Showdown for example, the cheese still works 100% but then all the ESP boxes are located at the top left hand corner funny enough lol. xD So it's better they disable it until updated.

While the above members have answered your question, I would just like to add that I would definitely recommend you buy. If you are on the fence or have any concerns feel free to ask!

I have been using the Hunt: Showdown cheat for quite awhile and have yet to receive a ban. Furthermore the quality offered is very high for it's price. 

Hunt: Showdown has been Outdated since yesterday. While Chods team does not give out ETA's I would guess it will be up and running by Friday at the very latest. Just pop in from time to time and check out the status pagehttps://chods-cheats.com/cheat-status/.

(Do not take my word as a guarantee regarding downtime.) 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. 

Edited by The One Guy
  • Haha 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Alexender said:

i just bough today then its oudated. LOL.. cannot use it but already bought it.. waste a day i bought should be after finish update. BTW, im new here.. very need guide.

Downtime gets compensated.
Guides can be found here: https://chods-cheats.com/guides/nongame/