Speedy48702

Tarkov Banning System

Hello everyone,

Question, I heard Tarkov bans the first time on HWID and I have 2 accounts and I'm not that tech savvy so if my account gets banned does that mean my main account is already banned because its on the same HWID or not? I get confused a lot with the banning on different games. 

30 minutes ago, Speedy48702 said:

Hello everyone,

Question, I heard Tarkov bans the first time on HWID and I have 2 accounts and I'm not that tech savvy so if my account gets banned does that mean my main account is already banned because its on the same HWID or not? I get confused a lot with the banning on different games. 

there is no set number of bans that leads to a hwid, it can be the first ban or it can be the 100th. That said if you get hwid banned while playing on your alt account your main account wont get banned at the same time, but if you login and play on your main account after you got hwid banned your main account(or any new account) will be banned with an hour or 2.