New Here 3+ Yr EFT Player

zkirby

Hello all.  New here - thinking about seeking a little boost... Longtime computer game player, 42 yrs old.  Been playing EFT since launch pretty much off and on and am just getting destroyed left and right.  I'm not a pro but no slouch either and can hold my own in every other game I play.  Last night I got totaled by a dude with a tiny gun who literally sprinted into a room i was in (I was crouched behind a desk and hadn't moved for over 5 mins so no noise).  heard him enter first floor, run up stairs, 1 shot a scav, then sprinted into my room and one shot my face...... I don't hate the player, just the game sometimes... I'm seriously considering a one month boost to get me headed in the right direction.  Thinking ESP would be nice.... Anyway, hope I am able to gain VIP access.

zkirby

I gathered that but I think it's worth the wait from what I've read about Chod's... I've been slogging through this game on and off for years so a little wait is nothing to me lol.  

With that being said any idea on an eta?  

Also I know it's impossible to say but how secure/safe could I reasonably feel about getting banned?  I don't want to "rage".  I mostly want to take away the surprise of the campers etc, so I see the ESP being the biggest gain for me.

zkirby

Chod our eft coder is very capable and dependable currently he is working on the eft cheat, we Strive to have security priority number 1 for our clients. 

Its as secure as you can be with us, it does depend on your play style to prevent bans. 
for me example, i have an EOD account ive been cheating on since day 1, ill use my ESP daily and ill use aimbot very rarely mostly to counter others i presume are cheating too.
ive avoided all ban waves and i have yet to be banned on my EOD.

I am staff but i do heavily recommend chod if you can wait ( Next answer is a cookie cutter answer )

Hey so as usual around here we don't provide any ETA. All downtime will be compensated. https://chods-cheats.com/cheat-status/ Thanks for the understanding.

1 hour ago, zkirby said:

@AnimuTheCannibal Love the instant support - you've sold me and I can wait as long as it takes... Thanks again.  

Last question, is there anything I can do now to set myself up for VIP Status to be invited to buy the cheat when it comes out?  

zkirby

Hey,
right now its not possible to get invited. All you can do is being active and helpful.

• Thanks 1

let me just say, it is worth the wait. ive been using chods for over 2 years now. only once and let me say it again, once in my entire 2 years here have it gotten a ban from the cheat being detected. and on top of all that the cheat are public so you can just get right into them and run them fine and being safe. unlike other sites as i cant mention nothing because of the site rules, you cant get any of the cheats easily that chods provide publicly and yet safe. And Welcome feel free to check out the great cheese chods and chods team have provided :)

I'll be brief and honest, with chod I was banned 2 eft accounts, but for the record because of my misuse of cheese ... for about 5 months I used only ESP and very few times aimbot ... but as soon as I started using unlock doors and some more risky functions ... I was banned and my second ban was also an error of mine by HWID :) .... So YES, chod is very reliable considering that a good use of cheese is a confidence factor for you because if you cheat you always have a percentage to be detected ?