List your game!

Faceless

1. 游戏名称:周期
2.引擎名称简易反作弊/虚幻引擎4 3.为什么要为此作弊:并且由于您已经有2个作弊的作弊内容(圣骑士和领域皇家),可能会很容易制作出《The Cycle》 

Very interesting game, but there are few cheats in this game, I hope you can consider making it

Edited by gator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Name of the Game: SMITE ( by hi-rez)
2. Name of the Engine: Easy Anti-cheat 
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it:   This game already have ESP and in-game map to show enemies. So  an aimbot so we can  never miss any spell would be great.

• Like 1

1. Name of the Game: Alliance Of Valiant Arms ( A.v.A )
2. Name of the Engine: Unreal Engine 3
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it:   Game was closed for months but its coming back and opening the 31 march 2021 on Steam . There is a business to do because they generally put anti cheat like xigncode / eac so if you're first making a cheat for it and doing pub you can have a lot of users . Back in the paste a cheat provider were having more than 200 +users per months for their cheat on A.v.A  .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game: Scavengers (by improbable/midwinter)

Engine: Unreal engine 4

Why: Because I suck at FPS games. You seem to have very stable 'game enhancing software' and I couldn't find any cheese for this game that doesn't crash the game every few minutes

1. Name of the Game: Enlisted

2. Name of the Engine: Dagor Engine - Easy-anticheat
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: It is the most recent WW2 battlefield-like game by Gaijin Entertainment. It is extremely fun to play, lots of constant action, it is free and has a lot of people and potential. Also, there is almost no provider for it. The ones that exist are two that I know of, the first one is trash and the other one got detected almost a week after its release.

Edited by bliuxter

• 1 month later...

1. Name of the Game: Knockout City

2. Name of the Engine: EASY-ANTICHEAT 
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: Its a simple game really. Just try to catch dodgeball and hit a player. ESP and auto catch would be nice. Its on Origin. EA and on steam

Edited by enyce

• 1 month later...
Back4Blood
Developer: Turtle Rock Studios (L4D2 sequel)、
The game engine:Unreal engine 4
EAC  The cheating
New game, lots of people buying, lots of players.
The first time to sell cheating products, can be the first time to occupy the market.
Edited by wangxiaoxin
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

-Name of the Game: SCUM

-Anticheat: EasyAntiCheat

-Reason on wanting a cheat for it.

Would love to easily find all the best loots out of world, instead of actually putting in painful hours and once finding good shit end up getting killed by other players.

The game is starting to boom, and there isn't really any solid cheat providers yet. 

Peak players for the last 30 days 28k and average players 12k. Right now there is 18k playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 07/08/2020 at 12:38, Faceless said:

In this thread you can list games that you always wanted to have a cheat for. It can be ANY game you want! So don't hesitate to post even the smallest games.
It would be great if you could also write down the following informations in your reply:

1. Name of the Game
2. Name of the Engine
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it

Listing games we already make or made cheats for in the past do not count!

1) Hell Let Loose
2) Unreal Engine 4
3) Cause I know you can make it nice :D
This game like Squad, and it will be cool to see it in a market page

• 1 month later...

Name: Infestation: The New Z (2020)

Engine: modified version of Eclipse Engine from Arktos Entertainment, AC is called "Fredaikis Anti-Cheat"

Why: becouse, ilike to loot and, see where is ppl. and ilike to use cheat :P why not?

• 1 month later...

. Name of the Game:

Lost Light

2. Name of the Engine 

I don't know, it's a crossplatform PC / Phone 

3. Why you want to have a cheat for it

It's a game between PUBG Mobile and Escape from tarkov, addictive as Escape from tarkov, you could bring a lot of members as years ago when Escape from tarkov cheat was on  (ESP, loot ESP, aimbot...) 

• 5 months later...

1. Name of the Game :  Polygon  (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1241100/POLYGON/)
2. Name of the Engine : UNREAL ENGINE
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it : its a cool game,  I don't want to buy it from any reseller on elitepvpers, you guys are very legit and all the products work great. That's why I would wish if you included the game in your list.

• Xpi locked this topic