List your game!

Faceless

1. Warface

2. Mrac anti cheat (https://www.unknowncheats.me/wiki/MRAC#:~:text=MRAC stands for Mail.,comparing them to their library.)

3. There is no hack for this. If you do find one, it's a malware. Even though Warface is not as populair as Apex or COD, it has a huge player base and a lot of people want a cheat for it. Making a cheat for Warface can benefit Chods by a lot, since there is no other provider selling one. 

1: Ark
2: BattleEye 
3: As that game is literally like rust, people who have maxed stuff you have no chance. 
------------------------------------
1: Playerunknowns battleground
2: BattleEye
3: I mean its pubg, if you dont got hacks to make it fun its boring no matter what ^^ 
------------------------------------
1: Destiny 2
2: Bungie Anticheat
3: to make raids and dungeon solo easier. i cant depend allways on people who rage quits for failing once or twice, maybe now we wont need maxed people ^^ 

Edited by Deatho

Unlikely to happen, but I can still hope!

Name of Game: Rainbow Six Siege

Name of Engine: AnvilNext

Reason I Want the Cheat: Besides its popularity, I would love to, "have an advantage" over toxic enemy players. I have put in over 700 hours into Siege and I just want to finally have some real fun.

• Thanks 1

This is a copy paste from @19benni81 so all credit goes to him, liked the suggestion so wanted to put it up again 

Name: For Honor

Engine: Anvil or FrostBite (I don't know exactly)  with EasyAntiCheat

Why: because I owned a cheese for this game a long time ago and it was a lot of fun, apart from that, there is almost no provider left for it because most of them gave up when EasyAntiCheat came along.

Desirable Features:  Auto Block / Guard Break Interrupt / Auto Riposte / ESP (Glow)

1. Name of the Game: Arma 3
2. Name of the Engine: Real Virtuality
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: I would love a cheat for this game because I have been playing it for more than 3 years and it's became quite dull so I'd like a cheat that can sort of change how I play and make it more fun for me.

4. What features I would like: ESP, AimBot, Quick movement, Quick reload, lag switch that can reconnect after 7 seconds (this is how long you can go without being kicked from the server) and activated by a bind, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, baloodk said:

Name off the game : SCUM

ENGINE :    Unreal Engine 4

Why : SCUM getting more people now after the updates. and many people looking for hacks for it, and there is almost none.

ANTICHEAT : Easy Anti Cheat

Engine: atm Unreal4, but the devs said they want to switch to Unreal 5 with the next update (0.5) or the one after that.

Why: an ESP would be very much needed (enemies/puppets/animals/loot), aimbot/teleport & co. are imho secondary

Edited by AfterThought

1. Name of the Game  Predator Hunting Grounds
2. Name of the Engine  Unreal Engine 4

3. Why you want to have a cheat for it   Because it is a good game but can be one-sided a lot of the time on either side, so it would be nice to have one for this game to try and balance the a bit and make it more enjoyable.

1. War Thunder
2. Dagor Engine

3. I can remember trying to get a cheat for this game for years, War Thunder is a game with no ranking system. Meaning theres nothing stopping someone with 10000 hours to go against someone with 10 hours and this makes this game really hard to progress and enjoy. I have attempted to find cheats for this game in the past, 1 got me banned and the other didn't help at all. This market seems to be poorly tapped by poor/detected cheats. Should chods decide to make a cheat for this game I feel it will bring a lot of revenue. 

• 2 weeks later...

1. Call of Duty Cold War, and Warzone
2. IW Engine 5
3. This is a game I will already be buying a cheat for, but I would rather buy one from you guys as your quality and security is unmatched.

I will pay up to $45 a m/o.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Infestation: The New Z (2020)

Engine: modified version of Eclipse Engine from Arktos Entertainment, AC is called "Fredaikis Anti-Cheat"

Why: it's a very potential game with a large community

Edited by bizmann
  • Like 1

• Xpi locked this topic