List your game!

Faceless

In this thread you can list games that you always wanted to have a cheat for. It can be ANY game you want! So don't hesitate to post even the smallest games.
It would be great if you could also write down the following informations in your reply:

1. Name of the Game
2. Name of the Engine
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it

Listing games we already make or made cheats for in the past do not count!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1. Diabotical

2. Diabotical uses an engine written from scratch, the "Glitch Engine".

3. It's a new quake style arena FPS game. There aren't many promising games that are being developed in this genre. It's a pretty complex game with its movement mechanics and fast gameplay. Perhaps this could be a nice new market to enter since I didn't see another provider for this game just yet.

Name: For Honor

Engine: Anvil or FrostBite (I don't know exactly)  with EasyAntiCheat

Why: because I owned a cheese for this game a long time ago and it was a lot of fun, apart from that, there is almost no provider left for it because most of them gave up when EasyAntiCheat came along.

Desirable Features:  Auto Block / Guard Break Interrupt / Auto Riposte / ESP (Glow)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: The Division 2 

Engine: SnowDrop with EasyAntiCheat

Why: I have a good 1500h playing time in the first part with cheese and it was always a lot of fun, you still have a lot to do with the game and unfortunately only cheese is bad and should cost ~ 120 $ a month ... .I tried two and they were really bad.

Desirable Features: AimBot and ESP should be enough for now.

• Like 1

1. Halo The Master Chief Collections. 

2. Engine: Unreal engine 4  With Easy Anti-Cheat

3. has a pretty big playerbase about 10,000 daily and game already pratically has 0 recoil so even better just needs aimbot and esp.

game is ever expanding and they are releasing more halos straight into this game so its going to be growing again. 

there is a very small competition in halo mcc cheating market as everyone ive seen seems to be a random discord coder who my just dip with my money. 

• Like 1

1. Destiny 2

2. Supposedly Halo engine with their own AC

3. It has decent user base, cheese could be used in PVP and PVE. With some additional Misc options (like double jump) might be even better.

----------------------------------------------------

1. Rust

2. Unity and EAC AC

3. There are plenty of providers, however having one reliable and decent would be cool!

13 minutes ago, WannaBeCarry said:

1. Destiny 2

2. Supposedly Halo engine with their own AC

3. It has decent user base, cheese could be used in PVP and PVE. With some additional Misc options (like double jump) might be even better.

----------------------------------------------------

1. Rust

2. Unity and EAC AC

3. There are plenty of providers, however having one reliable and decent would be cool!

Faceless posted " 

Listing games we already make or made cheats for in the past do not count!

"  

Unfortunately we already had a cheat for rust in the past would love to have it back tho 

1. Name of the Game: Rogue Company
2. Name of the Engine: Easy Anti-cheat/ unreal engine 4
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: Its a breand new game from hi-rez. Some kind a mix beteween counter strike, overwatch . And since you already have 2 cheats for hi-rez ( paladins and realm royale), probably will be easy to make one for Rogue Company

Edited by aquarius
  • Like 2

1. Name of the Game: Spellbreak
2. Name of the Engine: Easy Anti-cheat/ unreal engine 4
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: This game I've been playing since alpha has a really good movement and ability interactions making each battle so unique and epic. I'd love to see some neat ESP and if possible aim prediction for this game (All its abilities are projectiles)

1. Name of the Game: Arma3
2. Name of the Engine: RealVirtuality/BattleEyeAnticheat
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: I Brought on other sites but always or to expensive or detections every week, will be great that i can buy Arma3cheat from this site

1.-NameOfTheGame: BlackSquad

2.-NameOFTheEngine: UnrealEngine3

3.-Anticheat: BattleEye

4.-WhyYouWantToHaveACheatForIt: Same as arma the only place i know where to get a cheat its invitation only, i always wanted to use a cheat for that game, and what better than a hack of this page.

• Like 1

1.name post scriptum                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2.Engine unreal engine 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      3.why  Impossible to find a cheat for this game. and its starting to get more players                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            4.anitcheat EAC

Edited by Redbat891

On 8/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, aquarius said:

1. Name of the Game: Rogue Company
2. Name of the Engine: Easy Anti-cheat/ unreal engine 4
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it: Its a breand new game from hi-rez. Some kind a mix beteween counter strike, overwatch . And since you already have 2 cheats for hi-rez ( paladins and realm royale), probably will be easy to make one for Rogue Company

RT for this one

Name of game: Anarea

Anticheat: None now (BE planned)

Why: Because it's new and very hyped. It's considered the new h1z1 and currently has 5k players. It just launched 2 hours ago.

CE can be used, and already have unlimited ammo myself and speed. Things you can do are so fun.

1. Name of the Game:War Thunder
2. Name of the Engine:Dagor Engine 5.0/Easy Anti-cheat
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it:After War Thunder uses EAC, there is no easy-to-use cheat. I hope you can develop it.

I think you have a wealth of skills against EAC and it should be easy to develop it.

1. Squad
2. Unreal Engine 4 + EAC
3. Solid player base with frequent free weekends and updates that keep a community around it. Hard to find cheats because EAC. I play a lot of realistic-ish fps games so I haven't been a customer in a while but this would be awesome to see :)

Along similar lines would be the game Hell Let Loose, also UE4 with EAC. Has a similar player base level as squad and active updates/community.

so recently  SCUM is getting more players and making a comeback. there is more player base now. and many  is looking for hacks for it. it have the same anticheat as DEADSIDE. is there any chance maybe u guys consider  to make a great hack for it. like ur the best to do those stuff :p-

Name off the game : SCUM

ENGINE :    Unreal Engine 4

Why : SCUM getting more people now after the updates. and many people looking for hacks for it, and there is almost none.

ANTICHEAT : Easy Anti Cheat

I know guys u can do it :D and i only trust u, and for sure there will be many that will get the hack from u guys ! :D 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Name of game: Deadmatter

Engine: Unreal Engine 4

Why: It just came out not to long ago so there is gonna be people looking for some cheese for this game and the devs are currently trying to fix an issue with keys and won’t be focusing on hackers anytime soon, also I know you guys could make a really bomb ass cheat for it

• Xpi locked this topic