Hunt: Showdown review

Jonez2675

Allright, been using this for some time now so here goes.

Esp is the thing i bought this for, and it works great. I like how simple it looks and that it does not have too big fonts.

Glow i prefer not to use, since it hurts the atmosphere imo, but its good option to have to some players.

Loot esp is also good, tho i dont use that either becose it clutters the screen too much. But i wouold presume its good for quickplay.

Player names still does not work, tho it does not bother me since  i dont use it.

Boss esp is also pretty neat option, specially with spider lol.

When i use this cheat, i mainly use esp with distance.

I would rate this 9/10 for its easy to use interface, and the biggest reason is, that it works in fullscreen mode and does not affect frames too badly.

Great work guys.

Well, perhaps proper playernames? And the hide-all-key, which is already on the way if i remember right? And im afraid, that if you add aimbot, it will draw way more unwanted attention imho. But thats just me :)

But other than that, its perfect.

Edit. Should i add this review to hunt showdown review section too?

Edited by Jonez2675

2 hours ago, Jonez2675 said:

Well, perhaps proper playernames? And the hide-all-key, which is already on the way if i remember right? And im afraid, that if you add aimbot, it will draw way more unwanted attention imho. But thats just me

But other than that, its perfect.

Edit. Should i add this review to hunt showdown review section too?

Get in line, brother lol I've been waiting for player name update since I joined in May.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, Jonez2675 said:

Allright, been using this for some time now so here goes.

Esp is the thing i bought this for, and it works great. I like how simple it looks and that it does not have too big fonts.

Glow i prefer not to use, since it hurts the atmosphere imo, but its good option to have to some players.

Loot esp is also good, tho i dont use that either becose it clutters the screen too much. But i wouold presume its good for quickplay.

Player names still does not work, tho it does not bother me since  i dont use it.

Boss esp is also pretty neat option, specially with spider lol.

When i use this cheat, i mainly use esp with distance.

I would rate this 9/10 for its easy to use interface, and the biggest reason is, that it works in fullscreen mode and does not affect frames too badly.

Great work guys.

Cheat isn't working right?

5 minutes ago, dabomb123 said:

Currently disabled, and will be back sooner than you expect. No ETA, but downtime will be compensated so you don't lose any time you have left. :D

Thank you, I was wondering what would happen to the lost time. excellent esp although they need to improve the loss of fps and it is understood that it is still in beta ,and  my english is bad lol ...

Edited by l0l0ll0

1 minute ago, l0l0ll0 said:

Thank you, I was wondering what would happen to the lost time. excellent esp although they need to improve the loss of fps and it is understood that it is still in beta

No problem, friend! Glad I can help you, also thanks for the reaction lol. And yup, still in beta, been waiting for the names feature fix since I joined in May. Also I see you're still relatively new to the community, WELCOME!

P.S. My one and only tip for Hunt cheese is don't do any of the obvious stuff, like consistent wallbang from very far away, and don't look directly at where other players are far away, etc. The way Hunt's anti-cheese works is after awhile with enough reports, EAC will begin monitoring your games and you don't want to give them any evidence to build a case to ban you. :D

• Thanks 1