Some facts about this community

MajorScoreKaj69

hello I have been here for around 2 years or more and I have been loving every second I started off with buying a 1-year subscription to escape from tarkov that has been down for some time now now but what I want to talk about this when I begin to talk with people from here that was no such thing as you got Hangout everyone wants to talk with you as a normal person and we all have the same thing in common would like to use a little bit of help when reply and the support team is really good in here they will answer your questions faster and you think and they are almost online 24/7 and I would love to join some day for for now I would just say some good words if you need a good key P&A cheap one I would recommend talking to Fa??????.  can if you want to talk with a moderator I would suggest you to talk to @Spi13   and every single person in the community is a good member we all have fun and when you buy a subscription you get invited to the discord  well we can talk with each other and interact with each other much easier so hope to see you you in the discord someday this was my little review of the team and and all the community have to offer but everyone has to know so every single person in the staff team this a good person and would like to talk with you when they have time ?

Edited by MajorScoreKaj69
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1