auburncrazy

Report Protections?

Does the cheat make other players unable to report you or anti-report? I am going off a reference of other cheats(GTA5) that have a Rockstar ID spoofer built in. I am not saying HWID spoofer. I am wondering more towards a Steam ID spoofer so if you get reported its meaningless? If all is no, then is ending the game by killer left, etc a way to not be reported?

I don't plan on using the cheat in Public like flying or speed hack for obvious reason, I am just curious about report protections.

12 hours ago, π…πšπœπžπ₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

Hey,
there is no report protection.

Hey, how do you deject properly? I still had my game up and I clicked RestartΒ and next thing I know the Battle Eye Detection came on and saying its detected it. I had it injected for hours with no problems and then yea. I also had my USB unplug the whole time.Β 

Edited by auburncrazy

21 minutes ago, auburncrazy said:

Hey, how do you deject properly? I still had my game up and I clicked RestartΒ and next thing I know the Battle Eye Detection came on and saying its detected it. I had it injected for hours with no problems and then yea. I also had my USB unplug the whole time.Β 

once done cheating, restart your pc or the hv will keep running.

1 hour ago, Xpi said:

once done cheating, restart your pc or the hv will keep running.

Yes I know I restarted my PC when I was done cheating and the EAC notification popped up saying it detected the cheat. So?Β 

Edit: So any actual new suggestions? I already read the guides but it’s not specific on when I should restart my PC. Like should I close the game out then restart PC? Like I said I was still running the cheat when I restarted because I was done with the cheat. So restarting the PC closes everything in random order

Edited by auburncrazy

5 hours ago, auburncrazy said:

Yes I know I restarted my PC when I was done cheating and the EAC notification popped up saying it detected the cheat. So?Β 

Edit: So any actual new suggestions? I already read the guides but it’s not specific on when I should restart my PC. Like should I close the game out then restart PC? Like I said I was still running the cheat when I restarted because I was done with the cheat. So restarting the PC closes everything in random order

It did not detect the cheat. You have to read stuff properly buddy.
When you restart your pc while eac is still running it will always show this error.

16 hours ago, π…πšπœπžπ₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 said:

It did not detect the cheat. You have to read stuff properly buddy.
When you restart your pc while eac is still running it will always show this error.

k sure bud, read it properly smh

• Confused 1

On 6/29/2020 at 5:52 PM, auburncrazy said:

k sure bud, read it properly smh

I mean bro please do post a screenshot of what it says then when you restart if it's an issue for you.

It is not a problem. I even said I read it, and when someone says I need to read it doesn't make sense. In the guides it doesn't say there will be a EAC notification pop up when restarting your PC. As a first time user it was just a scare. Like I said though I read everything but when someone says "You have to read stuff properly buddy." after I said "I already read the guides but it’s not specific on when I should restart my PC." kinda rude and unnecessary.Β 

Β 

Anyways I am dropping it, thanks Faceless for letting me know that is just a notification not an actual catch from EAC.Β 

On 7/1/2020 at 4:25 AM, VenomFilms said:

I mean bro please do post a screenshot of what it says then when you restart if it's an issue for you.

I dont know how to change the highlights, sorry

Edited by auburncrazy

Sorry for the necro, for anyone reading this thread: this user was restarting his PC while dbd was still open in the background. This is not an issue related to the use of cheats, it happens even without anything. It is an EAC problem. Start your game and restart PC, without anything, you will see the same error message.