Where is EFT

Hailstorm

Now I know that our developers are hard at work trying to get the cheat for us, and I'm very very hyped up for it to become available, in around the start of the year we were getting updates saying everything was going all right and they had a couple of bumps along the way but now we're not getting anything. Now other cheats are starting to come out but I'd rather stick to chods. Where in the dark and sort of want to know what's going on. Not a rant and I'm not trying to start anything, I just want to know what's going on like everybody else.

• Like 1

Here's my take on it... Too many dummies abused the fuck out of the risky features (aimbot & etc) and drew too much attention to the hack, so it had to be disabled long term. This is why as a Hunt Showdown hack user, I would like aimbot but I want it to be current customer invite only for that feature.

• Like 1

There is always a RISK and aimbot is not more risky if used right than ESP is. on the other hand i would stay far away from speedhack, unlimited stamina, no weight, max skills... - you get my point. 

speaking of other cheats starting to come out... not only starting ;) there are a lot of cheats for a long time AND most (if not all) of them get constantly detected. it needs a lot of homework to find something good. and money. the only ones i know that are now UD for a longer peroiod of time are quite expensive and private/slotted. and i mean really private/slotted, not what some sellers tell you but sell without end - lol.

EFT cheating has become quite 'hard'. i was a happy chod's user in the past and would be happy if Chod's EFT cheat would come back... but i don't know if a public cheat is the way going forward.

Edited by Jakester

4 hours ago, dabomb123 said:

Here's my take on it... Too many dummies abused the fuck out of the risky features (aimbot & etc) and drew too much attention to the hack, so it had to be disabled long term. This is why as a Hunt Showdown hack user, I would like aimbot but I want it to be current customer invite only for that feature.

talking about dummies abusing features... i see so many cheaters that abuse the hell out of ESP and act so stupid and obvious that they really don't need to use any OTHER feature to get reported and banned within 'minutes', aimbot is not a more risky feature by any means. any public cheat draws attention if users rage with it. and you can rage with ony ESP without problem. hunting players down, running in straight lines to players or loot, following trough walls, just some examples of very obvious behavior. so putting Aimbot behind a 'trusted' wall won't bring that much more security or less risk to you as a ESP only user. the only thing would be if the cheat as a whole would be invite only wiht less users and for a lot more money. this keeps the rage kids away.

Edited by Jakester

Like months after the cheat went down, I was checking the status like 4 times a week. Now we don't even get updates, I think they're still working on it I hope @Faceless can confirm that, and I want to know why we're not getting updates anymore, and if we can see the cheat in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

EFT is a hard game, but only esp or radar gives you a serious advantage. Personally I loved the cheat back last summer and personally never used Aimbot or speed hack, that might be right some people abused and attracted attention on the cheat. ESP is fine as well as the radar no need to be greedy in my opinion ?

Personally, I think the issue is it's internal. Most*** Internals get slapped right away. I have known quite a few providers that can make it past the 1 week mark, but I think it has little to do with it's users. I also know of an external that has Aimbot and ESP and has gone UD since it's inception in December lol I think chods will need to find an external method of bypass

• 4 weeks later...

Stick with Chods and avoid other providers. I am in a few communities just to see whats going as well as to get information. All I can tell you is that there is a lot of outrage at the detections other providers have because they either came out to soon, or just suck at it. 

Chod is taking his time and putting actual effort into Tarkov. 

Don't know why people are blaming Chod for taking so long, they make good money off the cheat its not like they don't want it up.

Yes, I'm in a few communities/discords too and even been part of one and I'm still safe maybe I've been lucky but overall almost 90% of those "private slotted" providers are getting waved constantly. Most of them just last a few days, usually in my opinion, they simply scam people with their crappy bypass and features take all the money they can and leave then repeat so be careful. I'm sticking with chod all in as I always have been.

People are mostly complaining because there are still cheaters out there.

You can see daily some speed-running mosling or opened doors somewhere, where it should not be possible -_-

But I agree with waiting. I never had provider on level as Chod is, I am sad that I have to purchase PUBG and CSGO elsewhere, but I wont do it for Tarkov, while there is still hope :)