Hey, I have read topics about the eft Chod's cheat and wanted to buy it, but it says out of stock... how can a cheat be out of stock? please can someone help me, I have been looking to buy a cheat for so long and I can't find one. 

its currently getting updated and will be available at some point in the future again most likely, chods working hard on it :)

On 6/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, Tezz said:

its currently getting updated and will be available at some point in the future again most likely, chods working hard on it

do you have proof of this ?

2 hours ago, Haxzor® said:

do you have proof that it wont?

no you dont, we have said it multiple times, its being worked on but we wont release it until we are 100% sure its safe, no matter how long it will take.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Xpi said:

we have said it multiple times, its being worked on but we wont release it until we are 100% sure its safe, no matter how long it will take.

As past buyer im glad you guys are consumer first. Worth the wait i say. Keep up the good work guys.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Haxzor® said:

Who knows when itll be back up (i mean daddy chod does 😉) but when it is back up itll be the best cheese available 

On 6/17/2020 at 4:06 PM, Tezz said:

@VolatileSloth its not sure chod does either things do pop op on the way that he has to sort

yeah but hes been working on it for a minute now so im hoping hes just working out the kinks and whenever something small pops up its not a long fix

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, souped said:

EFT cheats is down 90% of the time. For what you people charge, we'd expect better.

Couple of points to explain why you should not feel the way you do:

1) EFT is down basicaly for a year, since shotly before BE implementation (August 2019), there has been 2 attempts to revive it, but both resulted in quick banwaves

2) Price was changed up, because previous price was laughable, I mean come on 20USD for Month of Tarkov cheat? Cheapest provider that is not a scam is 79 for a week now.

3) They claim that they are working on secure cheat for Tarkov, since there are no updates we have to trust them. But from past experience I would recomment sticking around.

4) Trust me, they want the Tarkov UP. There is not much trusty providers for EFT out there and people want one from Chods and Chod wants money from people.

To Summarize:

EFT downtime is irrelevant, BE fucked everything up

wait and hope for Chod to deliver, he is best out there

if price stays the same, be happy about it, its below awerage

• Like 1

9 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

1) EFT is down basicaly for a year, since shotly before BE implementation (August 2019), there has been 2 attempts to revive it, but both resulted in quick banwaves

2) Price was changed up, because previous price was laughable, I mean come on 20USD for Month of Tarkov cheat? Cheapest provider that is not a scam is 79 for a week now.

3) They claim that they are working on secure cheat for Tarkov, since there are no updates we have to trust them. But from past experience I would recomment sticking around.

4) Trust me, they want the Tarkov UP. There is not much trusty providers for EFT out there and people want one from Chods and Chod wants money from people.

To Summarize:

^^ This guy knows. Anyone moaning about it has no idea.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:10 PM, Xpi said:

do you have proof that it wont?

no you dont, we have said it multiple times, its being worked on but we wont release it until we are 100% sure its safe, no matter how long it will take.

Big facts.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, kanejobling said:

^^ This guy knows. Anyone moaning about it has no idea.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:43 AM, makemeawesome said:

To Summarize:

I can only agree 100% with the previously quoted, Chod we rely on you !!