Are Cheats worth the price

Elon

Why are cheats so damn expensive, like £70 a month, im at home playing tarkov all day, how much money could i have, but seriously are they worth the money and does anyone know why theyre so expensive?

Apart from the fact that the EFT cheese is currently not available, the prices here at CC are MORE than fair and reasonable ... there are completely different providers who charge insane prices for cheese that are far from the quality of CC  .

34 minutes ago, 19benni81 said:

Apart from the fact that the EFT cheese is currently not available, the prices here at CC are MORE than fair and reasonable ... there are completely different providers who charge insane prices for cheese that are far from the quality of CC  .

How hard is it to get banned if youre being sensible, and would i often get banned through detection?

Before battle eye got implemented you were golden for using everything except speed hack but then after they added be it lasted an hour before detection then came back a couple months later for about 2-3 weeks I think it was and now we're waiting to hear anything new about it since it got disabled.

if it's worth it is a question you have to answer yourself. there are people paying $200+/month for a cheat. personally i spend a lot of money for different cheats in the past. when you consider buying games again after a ban it can get real expensive fast. :) 

On 6/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, VolatileSloth said:

little late but id say theyre reasonable. other sites are 100+ a month for a lesser quality cheese.. everywhere ive looked no other site can stay undetected for more than a few days

This right here. Chods EFT cheese was the best I've seen/used. Since it's been gone, I've roamed around trying to find a place to fill it's void. From cheap $20mo to expensive $300mo cheese from other places, all detected within days. And the other places only offered basic features. If you want something of quality, Chods is the place to get it hands down. So it's worth it IMO. Just hope it comes back.

1 minute ago, ibeintan said:

This right here. Chods EFT cheese was the best I've seen/used. Since it's been gone, I've roamed around trying to find a place to fill it's void. From cheap $20mo to expensive $300mo cheese from other places, all detected within days. And the other places only offered basic features. If you want something of quality, Chods is the place to get it hands down. So it's worth it IMO. Just hope it comes back.

Exactly. well i havent used any other cheese than chods. but everywhere i read most if not all are unreliable. and allot of other providers dont have a spoofer so if you get beaned it might be your last time playing tarkov until you get new HW.. Theyve been working on it for a while so its def gonna be a solid cheese and im hoping itll soon be back up an running

13 minutes ago, VolatileSloth said:

Exactly. well i havent used any other cheese than chods. but everywhere i read most if not all are unreliable. and allot of other providers dont have a spoofer so if you get beaned it might be your last time playing tarkov until you get new HW.. Theyve been working on it for a while so its def gonna be a solid cheese and im hoping itll soon be back up an running

Yup forgot about the HWID thing. I also had to sub to another place that maintains a HWID spoofer. 

• 3 weeks later...