aim bot

Crisp

I'm looking forward to the aimbot function!!!?

Sometimes using a modifier will cause the program to close automatically, but most of the time it will work

Glow function is flickering at sometimes.

It's a great piece of software and I'm looking forward Aimbot lol

On 6/7/2020 at 10:22 AM, AnimuTheCannibal said:

Sledgehammer is correct, Aimbot and things like speedhack are always easily detected, i agree to have more options but if you would like to keep your account. 
id recommend using it very infrequently. I only use esp at players less than 200m and ive had my account since S2

Agree. If Aimbot is offered, it should be current customer invite only. New plebs will just abuse aimbot and draw attention to Chod Cheat community and Hunt hacks will have even more down time, or WORSE removed all together like EFT or CSGO.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I also like the saftey of the hack just fire at them when there green through bushes if you want to cheat obviously you will be safe from them I mean they might report you but far less of a chance then with aim bot... a solo player killed 3 of us with head shots through a wall we all reported him. pretty sure he was banned the next day. 

Night levels team mates glow the same color as enemy's, If I could make a suggestion it would be to change that.. I've been shot by players or seen a team mate shot by a player 2 or 3 times on a night level and I knew immediately  (didn't report),  he was using hacks because of that (I assumed this one but I don't know if they all do the same thing or not haven't used any one elses hacks).? .

The hack actually makes me a better player. I did not find the game fun because I sucked. After using the hack i feel more secure playing and it allows me to actually get practice in I know longer to afraid to move and don't stand in the open anymore. and I'm learning what tatics are for good spots and where loot spawns. I don't know if I will need the hack to enjoy the game in a few months :p. could be my training wheels. Thanks for writing it ;)

Funny story actually got the hack because this girl I met on tinder plays it shes hot went out for a few dates we played once I sucked. I was like err I need an edge. I made a new account though can't have a ban show up on my main account (I know the risks). ?

Edited by terryfold
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Jonez2675 said:

So, no aimbot never? If thats the case, than good. Mostly aimbot are the ones that get noticed and reported by other players.

It's on the roadmap, a very simple aimbot is planned. I'm praying it's invite only for current customers, or sold separately as an add on so we don't get dumb abusers. Would bring way too much attention to Chod Cheats.

Edited by dabomb123
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@JohnWhite   @WTFCharlie

I agree somewhat as you can tell from my older posts in this thread, and that is why my solution is that aimbot for Hunt should be a VIP only feature to avoid ragers who would rage with aimbot consistently and constantly. Chod's Cheats have been mostly undetected, and most people get "detected" due to personal play and not the cheese being found out, so VIP only would solve most of that problem. Less ragers or to put it nicely, ignorantly careless cheesers, which would mean less attention being drawn.

Edited by dabomb123
  • Like 2