Hi,

was thinking of buying soon but but wanted to know if it’s external or internal, what’s the impact on performance and cpu usage? And whether I need to like disable anything in my bios like secure boot or out windows in test mode or anything weird?

thanks.

20 minutes ago, benleny145 said:

Hi,

was thinking of buying soon but but wanted to know if it’s external or internal, what’s the impact on performance and cpu usage? And whether I need to like disable anything in my bios like secure boot or out windows in test mode or anything weird?

thanks.

Hi there and welcome to Chods :)

Our cheats are Internal and require you to enabled Virtualisation in your BIOS

There is a slight performance hit as expected but the cheats are highly optimised so you shouldn't see a massive impact. That being said the cheats are optimised for Intel so AMD users will see a slightly higher performance drop.

1 hour ago, Spi13 said:

Hi there and welcome to Chods

Our cheats are Internal and require you to enabled Virtualisation in your BIOS

There is a slight performance hit as expected but the cheats are highly optimised so you shouldn't see a massive impact. That being said the cheats are optimised for Intel so AMD users will see a slightly higher performance drop.

Alright thanks for the reply will definitely be getting soon then. Thanks.