Smite by Hi-Rez Studios

linx

Smite by Hi-Rez studios Cheese

TL;DR - Chod's already support 2 Hi-Rez games, so why not?

The Game

The game is a MOBA (like League of Legends) where you battle 5v5 to destroy the enemys base.

How many plays this game

As of this post their 24 hour peak is: 23,188 players.

By comparison to paladins: 20,103 players.

And by Realm Royale: 2,307 players.

Why this game

Currently i only know of one provider of cheese for this game, and they are invite based. Chods already support 2 other Hi-Rez games. Which I guess, means their engineers can make this happen.

Features

There is 2 options as i see it:

1. Copy most of the code/framework used in other hi-rez games and "just" add Aimbot and ESP (Extra Sensory Perception).

or

2. Bigger cheat with more features. Example: Add Aimbot, ESP and MISC features such as bunnyhopping, Auto use items (like summoner spells).

There are claims that some spells in the game is exploitable by some, I believe to be, packet editing. If so that might be a thing to add too.

Anti-Cheat

Hi-Rez uses EAC (Easy Anti Cheat).

Pricing

I have no idea about monetization. But i'd guess around the same as the other Hi-Rez cheeses.

Thanks for reading. Please leave your thoughts in the comments ?

• Administrator
4 hours ago, linx said:

Smite by Hi-Rez studios Cheese

TL;DR - Chod's already support 2 Hi-Rez games, so why not?

The Game

The game is a MOBA (like League of Legends) where you battle 5v5 to destroy the enemys base.

How many plays this game

As of this post their 24 hour peak is: 23,188 players.

By comparison to paladins: 20,103 players.

And by Realm Royale: 2,307 players.

Why this game

Currently i only know of one provider of cheese for this game, and they are invite based. Chods already support 2 other Hi-Rez games. Which I guess, means their engineers can make this happen.

Features

There is 2 options as i see it:

1. Copy most of the code/framework used in other hi-rez games and "just" add Aimbot and ESP (Extra Sensory Perception).

or

2. Bigger cheat with more features. Example: Add Aimbot, ESP and MISC features such as bunnyhopping, Auto use items (like summoner spells).

There are claims that some spells in the game is exploitable by some, I believe to be, packet editing. If so that might be a thing to add too.

Anti-Cheat

Hi-Rez uses EAC (Easy Anti Cheat).

Pricing

I have no idea about monetization. But i'd guess around the same as the other Hi-Rez cheeses.

Thanks for reading. Please leave your thoughts in the comments ?

There is allready alot of providers for Smite, invite and none invite, dont think our coders would be interrested in this currently.

But you never know what the future holds.

14 hours ago, Xpi said:

There is allready alot of providers for Smite, invite and none invite, dont think our coders would be interrested in this currently.

But you never know what the future holds.

As far as i know, there is only one provider for it atm , and it's invite only (very hard to get in)

I also think he could be a good opportunity :)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Sensiz said:

As far as i know, there is only one provider for it atm , and it's invite only (very hard to get in)

I also think he could be a good opportunity

There is way more then 1 provider :)

I can't seem to find a lot of providers. But either way. None of the ones I've found is comparable to the quality on Chods Cheese. So maybe there is other alternatives, but why limit ourselves to "water" when we can have "wine"? (Metaphor, I don't actually love wine)