So I was looking for a good raging apex cheats and I stumbled upon this website. It says in the product information that this cheat has silent aim, anti aim, fake lag, etc. But when I looked at the screen shot there is no silent aim and some features that are listed weren't there. So my question would be, is all of the features listed is actually still exist and/or usable?

Thank you

1 minute ago, sophiemrtn said:

So I was looking for a good raging apex cheats and I stumbled upon this website. It says in the product information that this cheat has silent aim, anti aim, fake lag, etc. But when I looked at the screen shot there is no silent aim and some features that are listed weren't there. So my question would be, is all of the features listed is actually still exist and/or usable?

Thank you

Hi there,

The screenshots are out of date, all listed features are in the cheat. The first video on the chods store for apex showcases the updated menus at the end of the vid :D.

Since I heard that the built in hwid spoofer is currently outdated. Is it possible to use external spoofer?

Also, does the silent aim works like csgo? Where it snap onto the enemy for a split second or this one doesnt snap at all?

Thank you

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, sophiemrtn said:

Since I heard that the built in hwid spoofer is currently outdated. Is it possible to use external spoofer?

Also, does the silent aim works like csgo? Where it snap onto the enemy for a split second or this one doesnt snap at all?

Thank you

You can use a thirdparty spoofer but there might be incompatibility.

Silent aim doesnt lock on at all but its only client side so if someone spectates you he can still see it locking.

Ok, one last question. If I use all features at once, full on raging (silent aim, anti aim, etc). How fast would my account get banned? (I usually rage with just aimbot and esp, and it took 1-2 days for the account to get banned.)

3 minutes ago, sophiemrtn said:

Ok, one last question. If I use all features at once, full on raging (silent aim, anti aim, etc). How fast would my account get banned? (I usually rage with just aimbot and esp, and it took 1-2 days for the account to get banned.)

Hard to really put a time on that. My rage account has probably 80 games, 12 KD and no ban yet.