this place legit right?

oldbomber23

1 hour ago, dabomb123 said:

Im new, and jsut bought hacks. Hope this place is legit, Ive been ripped off before sadly. :L

Good enough where I'm surprised it's not invite only tbh.

Kind of wish it was possible to buy a general 'lifetime' membership here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, L0ZZ0 said:

Good enough where I'm surprised it's not invite only tbh.

Kind of wish it was possible to buy a general 'lifetime' membership here.

That be bad ass if there was a lifetime membership. I prefer that over buying individual hacks and with the monthly stuff. I'd even do like an annual thing too if it was offered.

Elite Chod Membership 12 month plan for like $249.99 or something.
Lifetime Chod for like $499.99.

Edited by dabomb123

26 minutes ago, dabomb123 said:

That be bad ass if there was a lifetime membership. I prefer that over buying individual hacks and with the monthly stuff. I'd even do like an annual thing too if it was offered.

Elite Chod Membership 12 month plan for like $249.99 or something.
Lifetime Chod for like $499.99.

Yeah I'd probably buy them and wouldn't mind at all because the quality of the cheats here tbh.

I know a worse site that charges $750 for lifetime and all their stuff is detected within a few days.

• Like 1

so far ive been using chod for at least twice in the past year for EFT, and the cheese itself works flawlessly till its been outdated so as well other cheats they have here. Just take a walk around the community, many ppl are satisfied by quality while dont have to worry about the security of the cheese itself. not to mention chod has the lowest price across the market :)

On 5/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, dabomb123 said:

Im new, and jsut bought hacks. Hope this place is legit, Ive been ripped off before sadly. :L

Dont use this cheats , get detected very fast if you apreciate your account dont use this cheats 

• 5 weeks later...

I used to use tarkov cheese last summer from chod never got banned, even if the cheat is undetected you can get banned because well.. a cheat provides you to do what’s impossible to. So you can get reports from players, it’s your job not to abuse from a cheese, knowing that it gives you a serious advantage tho

• 2 weeks later...