DeadSide Review

Deathknight

I feel like I need more time to post a review for this, but until then I will post a small one.

ESP: 10/10

For players it works very well, tracking them if they are near you by 300m or more, and it also has skeleton so you know what is happening. It gives you a huge advantage considering how accurate it actually is, you almost don't even need aim bot. (Hide in bush and spray away lol) 

Item ESP:  6/10

For items I wouldn't say its not good but, items sometimes don't appear until you get into the buildings, item names sometimes appear in the sky.

That being said, the game is very new, and the cheese is still in development. I think waiting to get the cheese is a good idea, because I know how much better

it will get. 

Aimbot: 5/10

I will admit, it was a very rough start for me to get into this cheese because of the many things that the game its self has to fix for aimbot to become even better.

Aimbot has nice features, targets people, you can chose hit box and many other features. Even then when you toggle on the aimbot for head it sometimes goes above it or to the right/left, instead of the head it's self. That being said using a rifle and being in a 100m radius you should be fine as long as your not trying to snipefrom across the map or something.

Misc: 5/10

For misc there is currently just Speed hack, but great news is, it works but I noticed only up to 3 then you get stuck in one place, and also at times I would 

be running around for a minute, then when I am very far, it would return me right back to where I started.

Over all I think this cheese has very good potential and I know it will only get better from here, it just needs time.

As always, thanks for the hard work developers and staff.

,Deathknight

Edited by Deathknight
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the detailed review.

Items are rendered very weirdly in Deadside. Some loot can spawn 2000m away in the sky, but not near you. That's just the game. Not our ESP.

The same being said for the aimbot. The game has massive Hit Reg and Dsync problems, and this doesn't help when having an accurate aimbot. I can confidently say that people I've known on another provider have the same issue.

As game fixes come out, the aimbot and ESP will perform better.

Speedhack - Again, this is a game-server thing. All speedhacks suffer the same problem, like before EAC was added and people were using cheat engine. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deathknight said:

I agree and that was on me I shoulda made it clear that it isn’t the cheats fault.

And no problem! Honestly the cheat is what is saving the game for me, so thanks again.

Glad to hear :D It's saving it for me. Well tbh. I wouldn't of even got it without the cheat Haha

• Thanks 1

In fact, this is not the problem of cheating itself. Many cheats have the same problem, which is caused by the problem of the game itself. What I hope most is to be able to add the function of friendly teammates, so as not to let us aim at teammates in chaos.